Windows 10: TLS 1.2 setting in Internet Explorer is being disabled each time I restart PC. Solutions ?

Discus and support TLS 1.2 setting in Internet Explorer is being disabled each time I restart PC. Solutions ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any way to enable it permanently ? submitted by /u/talvins [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/talvins, Jul 17, 2020.

1. TLS 1.2 setting in Internet Explorer is being disabled each time I restart PC. Solutions ?

/u/talvins, Jul 17, 2020

2. Randomly I keep being asked to turn on TLS 1.0 1.1 and 1.2

Hi Marc,

I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer and try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

Method 1

Reset Internet Explorer.

Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list
    of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 2

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Gear Icon
      (Settings icon in the top right corner).
    • Click on Internet Options.
    • Click on Advanced tab (The last tab on top)
    • Scroll down totally and check the box TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue with IE. If the issue persists, do get back to us, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Randomly I keep being asked to turn on TLS 1.0 1.1 and 1.2

Hi Marc,

I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer and try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

Method 1

Reset Internet Explorer.

Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list
    of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 2

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Gear Icon
      (Settings icon in the top right corner).
    • Click on Internet Options.
    • Click on Advanced tab (The last tab on top)
    • Scroll down totally and check the box TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue with IE. If the issue persists, do get back to us, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Thagstrom Win User

TLS 1.2 setting in Internet Explorer is being disabled each time I restart PC. Solutions ?

TLS 1.2

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

Are you trying to change this setting in internet explorer?

To do this in IE you can:

Open Internet Explorer

Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options

Click the Advanced tab.

Under Security section and check "Use TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2"

Thagstrom, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

TLS 1.2 setting in Internet Explorer is being disabled each time I restart PC. Solutions ?

1. TLS 1.2 setting in Internet Explorer is being disabled each time I restart PC. Solutions ? - Similar Threads - TLS setting Internet

2. Disable TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for RDP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for RDP: Hello,Does anyone know if it is possible to disable TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for RDP?Regards,Ekta https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-tls-10-and-tls-11-for-rdp/5a4304ec-44b0-48c7-8fa6-96d077e8f104
  3. Getting a Sign in from Internet Explorer every time I restart my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Sign in from Internet Explorer every time I restart my PC: Since about three hours ago whenever I restart my PC I get a sign in attempt to my account. I have made the following observations:- The signs occur whenever I restart my PC, I have timed this to the minute.- I am using 2fa, so it says it requests additional verification.-...
  4. Getting a Sign in from Internet Explorer every time I restart my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Sign in from Internet Explorer every time I restart my PC: Since about three hours ago whenever I restart my PC I get a sign in attempt to my account. I have made the following observations:- The signs occur whenever I restart my PC, I have timed this to the minute.- I am using 2fa, so it says it requests additional verification.-...
  5. Getting a Sign in from Internet Explorer every time I restart my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. I have to restart my pc 2 times for it to turn on but at times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have to restart my pc 2 times for it to turn on but at times: I built this pc about 2 week ago and ive noticed that either in the morning or like today after coming back from school i turn it on and it wont even show the motherboard logo screen even after 3 minutes so ill press the reset button on my case seperate from the on/off button...
  7. Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop...: Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop manually. I also have to set up each app and re set up all app settings. After each reboot, the pc has me re-setup and redo all settings for everything including Google and Office settings....
  8. Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer: Each and every time I open Internet Explorer, an add pops up. I believe this was caused for downloading something accidentally and it was evidently a browser hijacker. Below is the screenshot. Please let me know what I need to do to fix it. [img] 69329
  9. Intermittent problems with TLS handshake and being timed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intermittent problems with TLS handshake and being timed out: Hi I have a new Dell laptop running Windows 10 and Kaspersky. When using MS Edge for Internet banking, I can sometimes connect straight through security and right through to statements. Other times I get the error code INET E CONNECTION TIMEOUT very quickly. There seems...
  10. Disable 1 Setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable 1 Setting: Hi everyone *Smile I just got the Anniversary update! Found that a new item added to the Settings: Settings > Privacy > General > Let apps on my other devices open apps and continue experiences on this device I just wanna find this item's registry key in order to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet options keep tls1 enabled forever