Windows 10: TLS Client Credential Error in Event Viewer-System

Discus and support TLS Client Credential Error in Event Viewer-System in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, Need help. The system under event viewer keeps showing me the following errors:- I read from the forum and suspected was due to Teamviewer but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cyliyu, Jul 17, 2021.

1. cyliyu Win User

TLS Client Credential Error in Event Viewer-System

Hi All, Need help. The system under event viewer keeps showing me the following errors:- I read from the forum and suspected was due to Teamviewer but even I stopped the services, the error still exists. Any ideas?

:)

cyliyu, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 17, 2021
  3. System Error report

My system logs keeping showing an error massage "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013." in the event viewer, and I can't find any solution for the TLS error, my PC keep showing a blue screen when
    my PC turn on a period of time, and get the error code:Critical Structure Corruption, I tried many way, but no one can fix the problem.

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy]

Humphrey Teng, Jul 17, 2021
  4. James01 Win User

ATi Tool error in Event Viewer

I uninstalled ATI Tool about a month ago, yet there are still ATI Tool related error messages sprinkled throughout my Event Viewer. This is what the error is:

"The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    ATITool"

Why is it there? Has ATI Tool not uninstalled correctly? *Bang Head :banghead:

Help please.

James01, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

1. TLS Client Credential Error in Event Viewer-System - Similar Threads - TLS Client Credential

2. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: Hi, I have 6 of this error when I start my computer. What this and how to repair Thanks!Windows 10 21h2 all update!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Schannel" Guid="{1f678132-5938-4686-9fdc-c8ff68f15c85}" />...
  3. TLS client credential

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TLS client credential: Hi,I've been runnnig into a problem, sometimes when i play games the internet and peripherals disconnect and this error pops up in the event viewer "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013."How can i fix it?...
  4. TLS client credential

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TLS client credential: Hi,I've been runnnig into a problem, sometimes when i play games the internet and peripherals disconnect and this error pops up in the event viewer "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013."How can i fix it?...
  5. TLS client credential

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential (10013)

in Windows 10 News
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential (10013): [ATTACH]If you are getting A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential error in the Event Viewer, you can troubleshoot the problem with the help of this guide. This error occurs on Windows 11 as well as Windows 10. However, the solutions are the same...
  7. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: 7,396 errors since 7/3/2021. Why? What is this? No helpful information in the error nor searches. No app nor purpose for creating the connection. Zero ability to track this down....
  8. Fatal Errors: TLS client credential & AMD Northbridge

Fatal Errors: TLS client credential & AMD Northbridge: These are recurring, unpredictable crashes. I'd appreciate your advice as to how to address this. ----- A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. -System -Provider [ Name] Schannel [ Guid]...
  9. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential: Not a normal BSOD Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 20190 First, this GSOD (Green) first happened when I opened a link on an email to make a payment to Discover.com Came in every time I tried it got the BSOD but I ignored it and continues to use the PC with no problems for...
  10. Event viewer - DNS client events waring

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event viewer - DNS client events waring: I have lately reinstalled windows 10 education and notices a strange DNS client warning "Name resolution for the name www.yoyo.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded." What does that mean? I don't know what yoyo.com is....