Windows 10: tls error

Discus and support tls error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to get on my jobs website and this error is popping up how do I fix this issue? I am running on a Windows 10. Thank You so much for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SuzetteMunoz, Jul 20, 2018.

1. tls error

Hello I am trying to get on my jobs website and this error is popping up how do I fix this issue? I am running on a Windows 10. Thank You so much for your help. I just change internet companies and this is a new problem because it wasn't doing this before.

:)

SuzetteMunoz, Jul 20, 2018
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jul 20, 2018
  3. TLS security setting

We appreciate your response and the confirmation. To troubleshoot, we suggest the following steps:

• In the Windows Search bar, type Internet Options.
    • Open the app and got to the Advanced tab.
    • In the Security section, scroll down and add a checkmark to the following:
      Use SSL 3.0

Use TLS 1.0

Use TLS 1.1

Use TLS 1.2
    • After adding a checkmark, click on Apply then OK
      to save changes.

Give us an update about how it went so we can provide additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 20, 2018
  4. tls error

TLS security setting

I have been trying to figure this out for days. I seen this info and I fixed it in 20 seconds!!! TY so much!!!! Tammy

tammy333bowers, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

tls error

1. tls error - Similar Threads - tls error

2. Event ID 36871 - Repeating TLS Error 10013

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 36871 - Repeating TLS Error 10013: Event ID 36871 - Repeating TLS Error 10013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-id-36871-repeating-tls-error-10013/feb22668-c776-4211-9bcf-fe878941ab99
  3. Event ID 36871 - Repeating TLS Error 10013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 36871 - Repeating TLS Error 10013: Event ID 36871 - Repeating TLS Error 10013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-id-36871-repeating-tls-error-10013/feb22668-c776-4211-9bcf-fe878941ab99
  4. Event ID 36871 - Repeating TLS Error 10013

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A fatal error occurred when attempting to access the TLS server credential private key. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal error occurred when attempting to access the TLS server credential private key. The...: Hello, I have Windows Server 2012 operating system and I am having a problem. I request your help.I wrote a websocket. and I added it to my website. Websocket establishes a connection with the certificate. wss:// There is no problem in Windows 10 Local or Windows 10 ISS....
  6. A fatal error occurred when attempting to access the TLS server credential private key. The...

A fatal error occurred when attempting to access the TLS server credential private key. The...: Hello, I have Windows Server 2012 operating system and I am having a problem. I request your help.I wrote a websocket. and I added it to my website. Websocket establishes a connection with the certificate. wss:// There is no problem in Windows 10 Local or Windows 10 ISS....
  7. local error: tls: bad record MAC getting this error while pulling images from docker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local error: tls: bad record MAC getting this error while pulling images from docker: I'm trying to pull the `php` image I'm getting this error `local error: tls: bad record MAC`my docker-compose.yml file```version: '3'services: web: image: nginx:latest ports: - "80:80" volumes: -...
  8. local error: tls: bad record MAC getting this error while pulling images from docker

local error: tls: bad record MAC getting this error while pulling images from docker: I'm trying to pull the `php` image I'm getting this error `local error: tls: bad record MAC`my docker-compose.yml file```version: '3'services: web: image: nginx:latest ports: - "80:80" volumes: -...
  9. local error: tls: bad record MAC getting this error while pulling images from docker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. TLS version mismatch error with VPN client.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TLS version mismatch error with VPN client.: I am getting a TLS version mismatch error when making VPN connections through FortiClient. I have multiple VPN connections through FortiClient to different servers and they all worked until recently. I now get the attached error message when attempting to connect to any of...