Windows 10: TLS issue

Discus and support TLS issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been thru all the responses for the TLS issue. I've switched the router off and on and ticked/unticked the TLS boxes. I still can't get it to work... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alexhill5, Feb 6, 2020.

1. alexhill5 Win User

TLS issue

I've been thru all the responses for the TLS issue. I've switched the router off and on and ticked/unticked the TLS boxes. I still can't get it to work - it has only started happening in the last 3 weeks

:)

alexhill5, Feb 6, 2020
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Feb 6, 2020
  3. upgrading from AMD TL-58 to TL-68

Hello everyone. I'm new to computer modding and this forum. I've done a lot of reading and searching but some things remain unclear. I currently have a Toshiba Satellite which I'm trying to setup for pure school use as my Toshiba Quosimo is just too big to haul around that much. I currently have the AMD Turion TL-58 and I've read that the AMD TL-68 is compatible. What I'm unsure of is the fact that the TL-58 has G1 core stepping and the TL-68 has G2 core stepping. Also I've read that I need to change my 667 MHz ram to 800 MHz ram which is what the TL-68 runs at. Is there a compatibility issue with the different core stepping? Is the change in ram necessary? Will the computer need to be reflashed for the TL-68? Hopefully I have provided enough info on my situation but if there is anything else I need to share please let me know.

Thanks,
    Nick

slick nick, Feb 6, 2020
  4. TLS issue

TLS security setting

We appreciate your response and the confirmation. To troubleshoot, we suggest the following steps:

• In the Windows Search bar, type Internet Options.
    • Open the app and got to the Advanced tab.
    • In the Security section, scroll down and add a checkmark to the following:
      Use SSL 3.0

Use TLS 1.0

Use TLS 1.1

Use TLS 1.2
    • After adding a checkmark, click on Apply then OK
      to save changes.

Give us an update about how it went so we can provide additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

TLS issue

1. TLS issue - Similar Threads - TLS issue

2. Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10: HistoryThis is on my main PC running Windows 10 Education more version details below. Some time ago, I enabled TLS 1.0 to allow me to access the web interface of some old network hardware. I'm not sure what instructions I followed, but I believe I modified some registry...
  3. Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10: HistoryThis is on my main PC running Windows 10 Education more version details below. Some time ago, I enabled TLS 1.0 to allow me to access the web interface of some old network hardware. I'm not sure what instructions I followed, but I believe I modified some registry...
  4. Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  6. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  7. Windows Modern Standby S0 - 802.1x EAP-TLS - No Response to Request Idenity after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Modern Standby S0 - 802.1x EAP-TLS - No Response to Request Idenity after sleep: Hi,we have a problem with laptops that use the new S0 Modern Standby. We use EAP-TLS with computer certificate for network authentication. After the PC has been in power saving mode for some time, it no longer responds to EAP Request Identity packets from the switch. Even...
  8. Proxifire With Stunnel For Encrypted Proxy TLS Issue On Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Proxifire With Stunnel For Encrypted Proxy TLS Issue On Windows 10: I am using proxifier as proxy in local machine Windows 10.Also i am using stunnel for encrypt proxy data.I faced a strange problem.When OpenVPN in local machine is connect proxifire can encrypt data with stunnel and is working very well.But when i turn OpenVPN off i face the...
  9. Proxifire With Stunnel For Encrypted Proxy TLS Issue On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proxifire With Stunnel For Encrypted Proxy TLS Issue On Windows 10: I am using proxifier as proxy in local machine Windows 10.Also i am using stunnel for encrypt proxy data.I faced a strange problem.When OpenVPN in local machine is connect proxifire can encrypt data with stunnel and is working very well.But when i turn OpenVPN off i face the...
  10. Proxifire With Stunnel For Encrypted Proxy TLS Issue On Windows 10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tls security settings windows 10 fix