Windows 10: TLS security

Discus and support TLS security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; just reset my computer completyl wipe clean window loaded new only thing on computer is windows newest versio keep getting TLS security issues on web... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by James bbbb dog 102, Sep 8, 2018.

1. TLS security

just reset my computer completyl wipe clean window loaded new only thing on computer is windows newest versio keep getting TLS security issues on web sights how to fix

:)

James bbbb dog 102, Sep 8, 2018
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Sep 8, 2018
  3. TLS security setting

We appreciate your response and the confirmation. To troubleshoot, we suggest the following steps:

• In the Windows Search bar, type Internet Options.
    • Open the app and got to the Advanced tab.
    • In the Security section, scroll down and add a checkmark to the following:
      Use SSL 3.0

Use TLS 1.0

Use TLS 1.1

Use TLS 1.2
    • After adding a checkmark, click on Apply then OK
      to save changes.

Give us an update about how it went so we can provide additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 8, 2018
  4. TLS security

TLS security setting

I have been trying to figure this out for days. I seen this info and I fixed it in 20 seconds!!! TY so much!!!! Tammy

tammy333bowers, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

TLS security

1. TLS security - Similar Threads - TLS security

2. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  3. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  4. create secure TLS 1.2 Websocket tunnel between our router on field and VM

create secure TLS 1.2 Websocket tunnel between our router on field and VM: we want to create secure TLS 1.2 Websocket tunnel between our router on field and VM on Azure cloud. we want to know, how to do it and what are the services we need to activate on the VM...
  5. create secure TLS 1.2 Websocket tunnel between our router on field and VM

in Windows 10 Customization
    create secure TLS 1.2 Websocket tunnel between our router on field and VM: we want to create secure TLS 1.2 Websocket tunnel between our router on field and VM on Azure cloud. we want to know, how to do it and what are the services we need to activate on the VM...
  6. create secure TLS 1.2 Websocket tunnel between our router on field and VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel: I'm currently trying to download updates via Lenovo Thinkvantage Update Retriever, however, I'm receiving the following error:The software encountered an issue unexpectedly and was unable to handle the specific issue: Error for->...
  8. Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel

Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel: I'm currently trying to download updates via Lenovo Thinkvantage Update Retriever, however, I'm receiving the following error:The software encountered an issue unexpectedly and was unable to handle the specific issue: Error for->...
  9. TLS Security Settings fails after October 2022 Patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TLS Security Settings fails after October 2022 Patch: Hello Everyone,After installing the Windows October 11th 2022 patch KB5018410 - Build 2130, we face some weird issue that the Microsoft Edge fails to enable TLS Security Settings. If i am not wrong, the September PreviewKB5017380 - Build 2075 patch also had the same issue. I...
  10. TLS Security Settings fails after October 2022 Patch

TLS Security Settings fails after October 2022 Patch: Hello Everyone,After installing the Windows October 11th 2022 patch KB5018410 - Build 2130, we face some weird issue that the Microsoft Edge fails to enable TLS Security Settings. If i am not wrong, the September PreviewKB5017380 - Build 2075 patch also had the same issue. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender tls issues