Windows 10: tmp related

Discus and support tmp related in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can you tell me what is this temp file starting with tw-4b70... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 7, 2023.

1. tmp related

Can you tell me what is this temp file starting with tw-4b70

:)

Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 7, 2023

2. How to change location of MSI????.tmp file

Hi,

You may change the location of the .tmp file by following the steps provided below:

• Go to This PC.
    • Right-click This PC, and then select Advanced System Setting.
    • Click Environment Variables.
    • Under system variable, double-click tmp and change the path for the file of your reference.

If the location still can't be changed, we suggest that you post it on our
    MSDN forum
    . We have highly technical users and IT professionals there that can address your concern.

Feel free to contact us if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    how to get rid on thnDE7.tmp

Hi
    Tomhen,

Based on the details you have provided, we have some
    questions for you:

• Do you know from what application or file does thnDE7.tmp came from?

• Do you want to delete it or stop your pc from creating .tmp
      files?

• You stated that there are 2 people helping you, may I know what were the troubleshooting steps that you and they
      have done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 7, 2023
  4. David Haz Win User

tmp related

Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in Printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

Hello,

For us to isolate the issue about deleting a TMP file after a printing job, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started to occur?
    • Does the issue persist when you print using another device?
    • Is your printer a wireless printer?
    As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you download and run the
    printing troubleshooter

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

tmp related

1. tmp related - Similar Threads - tmp related

2. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?: These .tmp files are in my D drive, and they take up a lot of my storage. I'm not sure whether I should delete them since they are protected. The two files are named DUMP1c13.tmp and DUMP16a4.tmp. Also, just to be clear, these are not some sort of malware right? Since I did...
  3. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?: These .tmp files are in my D drive, and they take up a lot of my storage. I'm not sure whether I should delete them since they are protected. The two files are named DUMP1c13.tmp and DUMP16a4.tmp. Also, just to be clear, these are not some sort of malware right? Since I did...
  4. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. False value for %SYSTEMROOT%\TMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False value for %SYSTEMROOT%\TMP: When I check the value of the user's temporary folder , all is working good:C:\Users\baton>echo %TMP% C:\Users\baton\AppData\Local\Temp C:\Users\baton>echo %TEMP% C:\Users\baton\AppData\Local\TempBut when I check the system folder, I get false answer:C:\Users\baton>echo...
  6. False value for %SYSTEMROOT%\TMP

False value for %SYSTEMROOT%\TMP: When I check the value of the user's temporary folder , all is working good:C:\Users\baton>echo %TMP% C:\Users\baton\AppData\Local\Temp C:\Users\baton>echo %TEMP% C:\Users\baton\AppData\Local\TempBut when I check the system folder, I get false answer:C:\Users\baton>echo...
  7. Tmp upgrade on motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tmp upgrade on motherboard: Hi, I have a pc with a Asus ws x299 pro motherboard Intel LGA 2066 ATX . I would like to upgrade to windows 11 but it has no tmp. On the diagram of the board it shows a tmp header but it is then followed by tmp1 in brackets. Does this mean just 1 tmp header or that it is not...
  8. Tmp upgrade on motherboard

Tmp upgrade on motherboard: Hi, I have a pc with a Asus ws x299 pro motherboard Intel LGA 2066 ATX . I would like to upgrade to windows 11 but it has no tmp. On the diagram of the board it shows a tmp header but it is then followed by tmp1 in brackets. Does this mean just 1 tmp header or that it is not...
  9. Tmp upgrade on motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. tmp related

tmp related: Can you tell me what is this temp file starting with tw-4b70 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tmp-related/da9b3476-6a16-4dc6-a034-58102bbef9d3