Windows 10: To all experts..

Discus and support To all experts.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello.... I have a problem with windows 10. When i open my laptop, it opens up and it still works for 1 or 2 minutes and then it freeze. I shut down it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kaung Htet Mon, Jun 18, 2020.

1. To all experts..

Hello.... I have a problem with windows 10. When i open my laptop, it opens up and it still works for 1 or 2 minutes and then it freeze. I shut down it by pressing power button for a long time. Then i opened it back but it still happening like that. Is there any solutions?

:)

Kaung Htet Mon, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

To all experts..

You’re the Expert: Teach Cortana When to Connect You to Users

Source: You're the Expert: Teach Cortana When to Connect You to Users | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

To all experts..

1. To all experts.. - Similar Threads - experts

2. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...
  3. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...
  4. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Trouble Expert help needed.: My Small Company currently has 7 Lenovo Laptops Windows Pro Feature Version 21H1, 21H2, and 22H2 that won't send Printer Jobs to the Printer from the Print Spooler. The Print Jobs just sit there until it Errors out. The WiFi Adapter and Ethernet port uses Either Intel or...
  6. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Trouble Expert help needed.: My Small Company currently has 7 Lenovo Laptops Windows Pro Feature Version 21H1, 21H2, and 22H2 that won't send Printer Jobs to the Printer from the Print Spooler. The Print Jobs just sit there until it Errors out. The WiFi Adapter and Ethernet port uses Either Intel or...
  7. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

8. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game: I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag....
  9. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game: I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag....
  10. How can I make my Microsoft Excel Expert certification badge appear on the Microsoft dashboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make my Microsoft Excel Expert certification badge appear on the Microsoft dashboard?: Dear Microsoft Support, I hope this message finds you well. My certification Badge for Microsoft Excel Expert exam is successfully claimed on Credly but it is not reflecting on the Microsoft dashboard. Additionally, I am confused whether my college account is linked to my...