Windows 10: To All of You Getting "Update Failed" With v1809 + - Here's a Quote

Discus and support To All of You Getting "Update Failed" With v1809 + - Here's a Quote in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Microsoft MVP Andre Da Costa just stated this in a response to my questions in the MS Community:. Here is my ultimate recommendation - I might be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ex_Brit, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Ex_Brit Win User

To All of You Getting "Update Failed" With v1809 + - Here's a Quote

Microsoft MVP Andre Da Costa just stated this in a response to my questions in the MS Community:.

:)

Ex_Brit, Apr 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 13, 2019
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 13, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. To All of You Getting "Update Failed" With v1809 + - Here's a Quote - Similar Threads - Getting Update Failed

2. All updates fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All updates fail: For a moment, I'm not able to perform any windows update.I succeeded to upgrade windows 10 from 21H1 to 21H2, but it doesn't fix anything.here is the log for my last attempt:2022/02/20 18:04:17.4790989 6440 6936 DataStore Service E7716731-6D9B-4E1A-889A-E93CE3E94223 removed...
  3. Here's one for you.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here's one for you.: Howdy Y'all!I'm trying to run the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. This is installed on an 2017 HP 14-AN012NR "WinBook", and I pretty much use it for most of my social media, email and surfing the web. Office 2019 Pro is also installed. I just did a full wipe and install for...
  4. Here's one for you.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Here's one for you.: Howdy Y'all!I'm trying to run the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. This is installed on an 2017 HP 14-AN012NR "WinBook", and I pretty much use it for most of my social media, email and surfing the web. Office 2019 Pro is also installed. I just did a full wipe and install for...
  5. Here's one for you.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. All updates fail

All updates fail: Windows Update immediately fails with the message "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x8024002e" My VPN app is trying to install an...
  7. All updates failing

All updates failing: Dell Ispiron 7gb RAM Windows 10, Build 1809 Windows Pro All .Net updates have failed: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 on Windows 10, version 1709, Windows 10, version 1803, Windows Server, version 1803, Windows 10, version 1809 and Windows Server, version 1809 and Windows...
  8. Multiple Failed Windows Updates after v1809

Multiple Failed Windows Updates after v1809: I've had issues updating Windows after the v1809 update. Both 1903 and 1909 have both failed to install. Looking for some possible solutions.[ATTACH]...
  9. Feature Update v1809 Repeatedly Fails

Feature Update v1809 Repeatedly Fails: I.have two PCs that are almost identical in hardware configuration terms. They are both Dell Precision 490 workstations but one is dual processor, has more memory and more disks but pretty well EXACTLY the same software. Starting with v1803 i started having problems...
  10. Computer Protection. Quote: "This ia all you need"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer Protection. Quote: "This ia all you need": I attended a talk given by a professional computer consultant of many years standing. He said that what you need to protect your computer (Windows 10): 1. Antivirus: Rely on Windows Defender, which is updated frequently. Add a free anti-virus utility if you want but...