Windows 10: to be filled by O.E,M

Discus and support to be filled by O.E,M in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; just looked on my Microsoft account devices and says my win 7 ultimate retail pc to be filled by O.E.M and it already has win 10 running on it. hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by goatty2, Aug 1, 2015.

1. goatty2 Win User

to be filled by O.E,M

just looked on my Microsoft account devices and says my win 7 ultimate retail pc to be filled by O.E.M and it already has win 10 running on it.
    hope this does not effect when I build a new computer.

:)

goatty2, Aug 1, 2015

2. To be filled by o.e.m. problem

Don't know why but after windows reinstallation - activation worked automatically.

Everything is ok now.

Thank you for your comment..

SiniPhilips, Aug 1, 2015
  3. To be filled by o.e.m. problem

"To be filled by o.e.m." is a registration entry that originates in the BIOS and usually indicates you are using a motherboard that you purchased directly from the manufacturer, and then assembled into your own custom machine.

If your copy of Windows is activated on your existing drive, it should be activated on your migration. Windows doesn't require a new activation after changing one hardware device, as far as I am aware.

FredChateau, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

to be filled by O.E,M

1. to be filled by O.E,M - Similar Threads - filled

2. My Internal C drive is slowly filling up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internal C drive is slowly filling up: HI, my laptop's hard drive is slowly filling as I can see it when I got to this pc on the file explorer. I don't know why as this isn't any work laptop so I don't have anything installed by my work and I also don't install anything to my C drive, I normally install it to my D...
  3. My Internal C drive is slowly filling up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Internal C drive is slowly filling up: HI, my laptop's hard drive is slowly filling as I can see it when I got to this pc on the file explorer. I don't know why as this isn't any work laptop so I don't have anything installed by my work and I also don't install anything to my C drive, I normally install it to my D...
  4. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...: I don't always get the code to continue. I've filled in the form that wants previous email addresses and email titles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-or-reset-my-window-password-ive/3a170f81-ccda-4dbc-aef1-0a2cd6c71954
  5. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...: I don't always get the code to continue. I've filled in the form that wants previous email addresses and email titles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-or-reset-my-window-password-ive/3a170f81-ccda-4dbc-aef1-0a2cd6c71954
  6. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

7. Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds: The OS is W10Pro 22H2 build 19045.41232. While Sabya's helpful advice solves the issue for one day, a few days later the issue is back. How do I resolve this? In addition, Tree Size Free reports the 106GB HDD at 137GB capacity: While Win10 Settings shows different storage...
  8. Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds

Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds: The OS is W10Pro 22H2 build 19045.41232. While Sabya's helpful advice solves the issue for one day, a few days later the issue is back. How do I resolve this? In addition, Tree Size Free reports the 106GB HDD at 137GB capacity: While Win10 Settings shows different storage...
  9. Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. why did my disc space fill up like crazy, it was just 28 gigabytes free yesterday, now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did my disc space fill up like crazy, it was just 28 gigabytes free yesterday, now...: my disk space keeps randomly filling up, i ran disk cleanup. ONLY 508 MB AVAILABLE TO DELETE IN DISC CLEANUPalso for some reason when i boot up my laptop its louder than the Republic XF-84H turboprop...