Windows 10: to be filled by O.E,M

Discus and support to be filled by O.E,M in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; just looked on my Microsoft account devices and says my win 7 ultimate retail pc to be filled by O.E.M and it already has win 10 running on it. hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by goatty2, Aug 1, 2015.

1. goatty2 Win User

to be filled by O.E,M

just looked on my Microsoft account devices and says my win 7 ultimate retail pc to be filled by O.E.M and it already has win 10 running on it.
    hope this does not effect when I build a new computer.

:)

goatty2, Aug 1, 2015

2. To be filled by o.e.m. problem

Don't know why but after windows reinstallation - activation worked automatically.

Everything is ok now.

Thank you for your comment..

SiniPhilips, Aug 1, 2015
  3. To be filled by o.e.m. problem

"To be filled by o.e.m." is a registration entry that originates in the BIOS and usually indicates you are using a motherboard that you purchased directly from the manufacturer, and then assembled into your own custom machine.

If your copy of Windows is activated on your existing drive, it should be activated on your migration. Windows doesn't require a new activation after changing one hardware device, as far as I am aware.

FredChateau, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

to be filled by O.E,M

1. to be filled by O.E,M - Similar Threads - filled

2. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: When using Windows 10 and Microsoft Explorer (not Chrome), where can I find the "auto fill" application? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill/8195866f-cda8-4d79-b545-10668a65d223
  3. Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - Window does not fill screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - Window does not fill screen: Hello... I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now my windows desktop does not expand to the full size of the monitor via HDMI. My second monitor is plugged in via DMI and that one still works fine just as it did with Windows 7 but my main monitor has a black...
  4. My storage space keeps filling up for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My storage space keeps filling up for no apparent reason.: My storage space on my PC keeps filling up for no apparent reason. I'm using Windows 10. Most files are "other". I did a search on .cab files after seeing another fix (which didn't work) & have 417 winzip files. Is this likely to be the problem & is it safe to delete them?...
  5. Auto Fill Field defaults

Auto Fill Field defaults: The auto fill fields are filled up with values that are no longer valid. How can I change the defaults to my current correct values like new email address etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-field-defaults/ddd8fd9f-8b9c-48e8-b909-e2b09fb7b6a8
  6. What is filling up my disk space?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is filling up my disk space?: I ran disk cleanup, the total file size in my C drive is 58.2GB But my 100GB SSD has only 14GB left, any idea what is hogging the disk space? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-filling-up-my-disk-space/ceab9082-20b6-4d23-8e6a-72a6c6b6321b"
  7. Windows doesn't fill the whole screen. I can always see the desk top behind it.

Windows doesn't fill the whole screen. I can always see the desk top behind it.: Every time I go online now the screen is reduced so that the desktop shows behind it. If I click the box in the upper right hand corner to get the double box, it goes to the size it should be but it doesn't stay there. Is there a way to fix this. It's very annoying. I don't...
  8. Password screen is getting automatically filled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password screen is getting automatically filled: Hi, When I start my laptop, my password space where we type laptop password, is automatically filled with a huge long random string. So everytime I have to delete and type my password. Is there any way to get rid out of the irritating issue....
  9. Multiple icons filled my desktop overnight

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple icons filled my desktop overnight: These appeared this morning: [IMG] Why? A recent Windows 10 update? Brian Auckland, New Zealand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-icons-filled-my-desktop-overnight/710024d0-3aba-49b5-96e4-1250feae6500"
  10. filling out info blocks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    filling out info blocks: I need help, Every time I start to enter info into an empty block, I get knocked off the site T'm in. How can I stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-out-info-blocks/60c43d88-6ce0-4e9e-8954-cee06649e256