Windows 10: to be filled by O.E,M

Discus and support to be filled by O.E,M in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; just looked on my Microsoft account devices and says my win 7 ultimate retail pc to be filled by O.E.M and it already has win 10 running on it. hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by goatty2, Aug 1, 2015.

1. goatty2 Win User

to be filled by O.E,M

just looked on my Microsoft account devices and says my win 7 ultimate retail pc to be filled by O.E.M and it already has win 10 running on it.
    hope this does not effect when I build a new computer.

:)

goatty2, Aug 1, 2015

2. To be filled by o.e.m. problem

Don't know why but after windows reinstallation - activation worked automatically.

Everything is ok now.

Thank you for your comment..

SiniPhilips, Aug 1, 2015
  3. To be filled by o.e.m. problem

"To be filled by o.e.m." is a registration entry that originates in the BIOS and usually indicates you are using a motherboard that you purchased directly from the manufacturer, and then assembled into your own custom machine.

If your copy of Windows is activated on your existing drive, it should be activated on your migration. Windows doesn't require a new activation after changing one hardware device, as far as I am aware.

FredChateau, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

to be filled by O.E,M

1. to be filled by O.E,M - Similar Threads - filled

2. Default Windows 10 Wallpaper is filled with dots with blue background.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Windows 10 Wallpaper is filled with dots with blue background.: I am facing this problem for sometime now. The default windows 10 wallpaper would suddenly be changed to blue with dots all around. I have attached a screenshot for elucidation. It would be fixed if I try to change the wallpaper. However, the wallpaper would again turn dotted...
  3. My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?: I need to reset my computer, but it always says something like "additional disk space needed to reset pc" and it drives me CRAZY!!! It's been like that for MONTHS. I cleared out space on my C drive by going to %temp% in run, and temp and etc.. It worked but in the next 2 mins...
  4. Can't fill out online forms

Can't fill out online forms: When I attempt to fill out any online forms, usually for setting up online presence for my existing accounts, the computer will kick me off of the internet as soon as I begin to type information in the required boxes. Seems to do this for all of the forms that I have...
  5. default browser set to FF but outlook 2016 desktop still opens .mht fille with IE

default browser set to FF but outlook 2016 desktop still opens .mht fille with IE: How can I force my Windows 10 pro version 1903 to use FF for all webbrowser actions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-browser-set-to-ff-but-outlook-2016-desktop/6528c721-0c8f-4dcd-83bb-889e2786b3b4
  6. Windows 10 - memory filling with multiple copies of files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - memory filling with multiple copies of files: Help. I am using Windows 10 on an ASUS Notebook I think one of my employees may have downloaded or allowed malware onto it. The C drive memory is filling with multiple copies of copies of copies of files until the memory is full. I was first told about it when the...
  7. Windows Store couldn't install, "We'll retry shortly", fills hard disk with events in temp...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Store couldn't install, "We'll retry shortly", fills hard disk with events in temp...: A couple of months ago I try to use calculator, and Microsoft Windows said this Microsoft Store app couldn't install. That was strange, because it is installed by default. I went into Windows store and uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall it, but nothing would make it...
  8. Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.: Hey all. I've tried the May update multiple times in the past, only to revert because of this one seemingly minor, but annoying enough to cause me to change back issue. I just updated again, and the issue is still there even after other issues like Color Profiles have been...
  9. Settings will not open, Edge has disappeared, and temp files are filling up c drive in...

Settings will not open, Edge has disappeared, and temp files are filling up c drive in...: My c drive filled completely with temp files a couple months ago, and at the same time I could not open settings (using the icon or the search box), or edge. At some point edge disappeared altogether - will not come up with a search. Microsoft Store icon is missing. Through...
  10. WHEN I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT A FORM, IT CLOSES, AFTER THE 4 TH OR 5 TH CHARACTER TYPED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEN I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT A FORM, IT CLOSES, AFTER THE 4 TH OR 5 TH CHARACTER TYPED: I AM HAVING TROUBLE WILL PLACING ONLINE ORDERS. AS I TYPE THE INFORMATION IN, AFTER 4 OR 5 CHARACTERS THE FORM DISAPEARS. THIS IS HAPPING WITH OTHER PROGRAMS I USE ALSO. ANY HELP IS WELCOME...