Windows 10: To be merged

Discus and support To be merged in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello Greg please I need your help. I have an issue with my drive. My computer is not able to boot to desktop so I placed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EtorAtoklo, Jan 12, 2019.

1. To be merged

Split from this thread.​

Hello Greg please I need your help. I have an issue with my drive. My computer is not able to boot to desktop so I placed a new hard drive in it and install a new OS after installtion when i tried opening the drive from disk management I am told I have to convert my drive to basic and I will lose all my files. Please I want to know after I have converted the drive can I recover my files with any recovery software or is there any other way to solve this problem? Thanks

:)

EtorAtoklo, Jan 12, 2019
  2. D_o_S Win User

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Marivel Man, Jan 12, 2019
  4. To be merged

Mail Merge duplicating field

Hi,

The duplication when printing the mail merge may be caused by incorrect settings. For us to provide better assistance, we would like to ask for additional information:

• Which version of Microsoft Office are you using?
    • Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue?
    • What Office app are you using to print the mail merge?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

To be merged

1. To be merged - Similar Threads - merged

2. I accidentally merged the Downloads Folder and the Videos folder while redirecting location...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally merged the Downloads Folder and the Videos folder while redirecting location...: I accidentally merged the Downloads folder with the Videos folder while redirecting the location of the folders from the C:/ to D:/ drives. I can't use File History to restore it. I can't move them back to previous locations or restore the folders to previous versions. I also...
  3. I accidentally merged the Downloads Folder and the Videos folder while redirecting location...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally merged the Downloads Folder and the Videos folder while redirecting location...: I accidentally merged the Downloads folder with the Videos folder while redirecting the location of the folders from the C:/ to D:/ drives. I can't use File History to restore it. I can't move them back to previous locations or restore the folders to previous versions. I also...
  4. PC is slow after merging partitions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is slow after merging partitions.: Soo.I decided to merge my C and a half of D & E storage partitions with MiniTool Partition because my C drive was running dangerously low on storage. After merging both partitions, sometimes my pc started running worse than with the partitions not merged.Why?...
  5. PC is slow after merging partitions.

PC is slow after merging partitions.: Soo.I decided to merge my C and a half of D & E storage partitions with MiniTool Partition because my C drive was running dangerously low on storage. After merging both partitions, sometimes my pc started running worse than with the partitions not merged.Why?...
  6. If you close one microsoft account can you merge them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you close one microsoft account can you merge them?: I want to use my main email account for everything so I deleted one of them, is it possible to add it as an alias after the 30 day closing window then make it the primary alias?...
  7. If you close one microsoft account can you merge them?

If you close one microsoft account can you merge them?: I want to use my main email account for everything so I deleted one of them, is it possible to add it as an alias after the 30 day closing window then make it the primary alias?...
  8. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...: when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything....
  9. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...: when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything....
  10. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware