Windows 10: to begin windows 10

Discus and support to begin windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; iam new windows 10.i cant install any software cant burn cd need help... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by UMARAMANAN1, Jul 12, 2019.

1. to begin windows 10

iam new windows 10.i cant install any software cant burn cd need help

:)

UMARAMANAN1, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

to begin windows 10

Delta6326, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

to begin windows 10

1. to begin windows 10 - Similar Threads - begin

2. Samsung Begins Mass Production of First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Begins Mass Production of First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first 12-gigabit (Gb) LPDDR5 mobile DRAM, which has been optimized for enabling 5G and AI features in future smartphones. The new...
  3. Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.: I kept receiving messages from Microsoft that if I clicked on the box my free cell data would be saved in case my system might fail etc. After resisting my impulse to try it I finally broke down to try it. Big mistake. Microsoft took my data and said it would be put on the...
  4. taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document....

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar thumbnails show only beginning of webpage/document....: I'm sure something must have changed with regard to the thumbnails on my taskbar. When I'm doing work involving multiple webpages and documents, I could previously just hover over the relative screens by means of the thumbnails, but now the thumbnails only show the beginning...
  5. show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows .: I had 2 windows before and I uninstall one of it now neverthelessshow 2 tab of windows is been showed in begining page of winidows . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-2-tab-of-windows-in-begining-page-of-winidows/eeda5646-783b-4e24-b486-7cc225650703
  6. Clean install places recovery drive at beginning of disk.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install places recovery drive at beginning of disk.: Hi all, I’ve just done a clean install of Windows 1903 & noticed it placed the recovery partition at the beginning of the drive. Drive is GPT which I believed placed the recovery at the end. Everything works so am not worried but thought I’d ask to see if anyone else had...
  7. Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores

in Windows 10 News
    Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores: Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) today announced that all Kohl’s stores will be accepting free, convenient, unpackaged returns for Amazon customers starting in July. Kohl’s and Amazon first worked together in 2017 to pilot the returns program, which is currently operating in 100 stores in...
  8. Microsoft to begin testing Windows 10 April 2020 Update with Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to begin testing Windows 10 April 2020 Update with Fast Ring Insiders: Microsoft is currently working on giving final touches for its next feature update Windows 10 May 2019 which is to be released in late May this year. Windows 10 May 2019 Update will be released with major improvements to Start menu, Action Center, Settings app and more. The...
  9. Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail: Over the past decade, our web experiences have changed enormously—evolving from static flat content to interactive apps. Yet email has largely stayed the same with static messages that eventually go out of date, or are merely a springboard to accomplish a more complex task....
  10. Windows 10 1809: full rollout begins

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1809: full rollout begins: With Windows 10 version 1903 just a month or so away, it is quite puzzling that a large number of devices have not yet received the update to Windows 10 version 1809. Microsoft began the rollout phase of Windows 10 version 1809 on January 16, 2019 but restricted automatic...