Windows 10: to block email address

Discus and support to block email address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I block an email address? I can't find "block" in folder "junk mail", thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by danydany59, May 10, 2019.

1. to block email address

how can I block an email address? I can't find "block" in folder "junk mail", thanks

:)

danydany59, May 10, 2019
  2. TBoneFour Win User

Blocking Email Addresses

How do I block email addresses from my hotmail account? This applies to received AND non-received emails from these sources. I have a list of about 10 sender email addresses that I would like to delete immediately. I prefer to do NOT change my email
    address.

TBoneFour, May 10, 2019
  3. Adding an email address as a safe sender or adding them to block list

Using the Mail app in windows 10 (not outlook) can you add an email address to a safe sender list

and also add an email address to a blocked list?

Thanks

Adamwindows, May 10, 2019
  4. to block email address

blocking email

Hi, i hope you're doing good today.

Try some of this methods and see if one works for you.

Block a sender or contact from sending emails in Gmail or Outlook.com

in response to the inconvenience that is presented by not wanting to receive emails from a Gmail account, if you are suffering from harassment we ask you to send all the information you can to:

*** The email address has been removed for privacy reasons ***

Try blocking the address by following these steps:

1- Enter in Outlook.com, click on the gear (options).

2- Tap on more mail configuration options.

3- In the section to avoid unwanted email and click on safe and blocked senders.

4- Enter blocked senders and then enter the email address and click on add to the list.

With this option you should not receive more emails, in such case to carry out these steps and these emails keep coming to you please notify the abuse address provided.

We hope the information has been helpful.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/deal-w...

Any additional questions please write again.

MathewCooper, May 10, 2019
Thema:

to block email address

1. to block email address - Similar Threads - block email address

2. Need to recover blocked email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to recover blocked email address: I am in a terrible endless circle to get an email account unblocked -- the automatic response says it cant help and I should submit a form with information i dont have as it was actually never used more that once or twice, and I dearly wish to recover it. SRB...
  3. Need to recover blocked email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to recover blocked email address: I am in a terrible endless circle to get an email account unblocked -- the automatic response says it cant help and I should submit a form with information i dont have as it was actually never used more that once or twice, and I dearly wish to recover it. SRB...
  4. Need to recover blocked email address

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Email addresses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email addresses: I have an email address on my computer for a company that I no longer work for. How can I remove that email from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses/12e4eef4-979a-455e-9771-4cf590e85a18
  6. Please block Mailware email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please block Mailware email address: Hi, Could yo block this email - *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Because I received from this email message where he spreads threats and extorts money - pls see below in red ' . . , , . , , . . . , . ' , ! , , , . :...
  7. email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address: i have unwanted email address when i send my emails how can i delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/b113c0f0-30e5-4ea8-9d6b-317889dd38f1
  8. Email address

Email address: OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address is what I set my account up with. Is there anyway to change it or do I have to open up a brand new account. I am...
  9. My *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is being blocked.

My *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is being blocked.: My hotmail account is being blocke by error 401. How do I repair this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-is-being-blocked/1c2917b6-e38e-415b-9fbf-3a8f3b71a045
  10. Email address

Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i block an email address windows 2019