Windows 10: To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10

Discus and support To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I would like to know whether I could buy a Laptop without Windows 10 installed. As far as I know, laptops come with OEM pre-installed Windows and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Anish21861, Aug 5, 2020.

1. To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10

I would like to know whether I could buy a Laptop without Windows 10 installed. As far as I know, laptops come with OEM pre-installed Windows and also that OEM license is tied to that particular motherboard only.

So, I thought that if I buy a retail license of Windows 10, I could use it on different machines one installed at a time instead of the OEM Windows 10 in the laptop. Is there any way to do this?

:)

Anish21861, Aug 5, 2020

2. Acer laptop with windows 10 pre-installed

I purchased a laptop with windows 10 pre-installed and it has only two drives (e.g. C and D). I like to make it in 3 drives or partition. Please provide the steps for formatting without losing my original OS windows 10.

SUBRATA SAHA, Aug 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2020
  4. To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10

Buying and installing Windows 10

Hello,

I want to buy Windows 10 and install it on a laptop without operating system. I would prefer to download necessary files online. Can you tell me (or give me links where it is explained) what files to download and how to install them, step by step?

Sincerely,

Nikola

NikolaMiljevski, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10

1. To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Buy Laptop Without

2. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  3. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  4. Resetting Windows 11 without losing license that came pre-installed by the laptop's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Windows 11 without losing license that came pre-installed by the laptop's...: I bought a brand new laptop and it came with pre-installed Windows 11. Recently i've been running into some problems, probably some sort of malware or something and i want to "Reset My PC" by "Removing everything". I just want to make sure if i will lose my Free Windows 11...
  5. Resetting Windows 11 without losing license that came pre-installed by the laptop's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting Windows 11 without losing license that came pre-installed by the laptop's...: I bought a brand new laptop and it came with pre-installed Windows 11. Recently i've been running into some problems, probably some sort of malware or something and i want to "Reset My PC" by "Removing everything". I just want to make sure if i will lose my Free Windows 11...
  6. Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?: Hello Community ! I'm wondering if I buy a laptop that hasn't Windows 10 installed on it, will I be able to install it later and will it work ok ? Thank you for your help and regards....
  7. Is pre-installed windows 10 limited to the laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is pre-installed windows 10 limited to the laptop?: My current laptop came with pre-installed windows linked to my microsoft account. I've changed my HDD once and after signing in, windows got activated. Now, I'm buying a new laptop. If I login using the same microsoft account, will it get activated? submitted by...
  8. Laptop with pre-installed windows 10 Home

Laptop with pre-installed windows 10 Home: Hello I bought laptop with pre-installed windows 10 Home. How can I make bootable USB stick to legaly reinstall system if something will be broken in my laptop? Thank you for answer....
  9. Windows 10 Home pre-installed on laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home pre-installed on laptop: Hi, Recently when I started my laptop message "Your Windows license will expire soon". Laptop was bought with Windows 10 Home pre-installed so I don't know where the problem may be. Tried this help from forum:...
  10. Clean install on a pre-installed windows 10 laptop (partitions)

Clean install on a pre-installed windows 10 laptop (partitions): Hi everybody, The reason I am seeking your help today is that I'm trying to do an clean install on my freshly bough Asus Zenbook UX330UAK which came with a pre-installed windows 10 loaded with bloatware. Now I know that it's touchy to mess with windows 10 pre-installed...