Windows 10: To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't

Discus and support To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I got my PC several years ago, I installed Windows 10 but asked a Microsoft Tech to make the settings so that I didn't have to sign in to my own... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gigi_Aussi, May 21, 2020.

1. To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't

When I got my PC several years ago, I installed Windows 10 but asked a Microsoft Tech to make the settings so that I didn't have to sign in to my own own PC. But often, when my PC boots up, it requires a Windows 10 password before I can use my PC. As I do not have a password, this is QUITE A PROBLEM. If I turn the PC off and wait a few minutes and turn it back on, it comes on without requiring the password. I need some advice about this problem, as my family also uses the PC and they don't know how to bypass the problem. I would put in a new password if I could, but I've done what the "change your password" info on this forum says to do and done what it says in my settings, and you can't put in a password because it REQUIRES A PASSWORD. Can anyone help us?

:)

Gigi_Aussi, May 21, 2020

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, May 21, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 21, 2020
  4. To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, May 21, 2020
Thema:

To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't

1. To Change Password, You Have to Have One and I Don't - Similar Threads - Change Password Don't

2. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  3. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  4. My account was changed and I don't have access to the new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was changed and I don't have access to the new one: the account connected to Microsoft everything i have got transferred to a new email that i don't have access to. after that my old account was deleted. I recreated an account with the same email but lost access to all microsoft programs linked to my old account.I don't know...
  5. My account was changed and I don't have access to the new one

My account was changed and I don't have access to the new one: the account connected to Microsoft everything i have got transferred to a new email that i don't have access to. after that my old account was deleted. I recreated an account with the same email but lost access to all microsoft programs linked to my old account.I don't know...
  6. Don't have option to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have option to change my password: My laptop just don't have the option to change the password, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-option-to-change-my-password/f6f60754-0a8f-40cc-bbe9-35cd50edc188
  7. Don't have option to change my password

Don't have option to change my password: My laptop just don't have the option to change the password, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-option-to-change-my-password/f6f60754-0a8f-40cc-bbe9-35cd50edc188
  8. "You don't have permission to save changes to this file"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "You don't have permission to save changes to this file": I'm the only one using this desktop, with only one user account. I have tried almost everything, under properties I have ensured that all admin/users have full control. I have run sfc /scannow. But it's still not working... All I want to do is trim my videos :- please help...
  9. I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one: So I recently Pre-Ordered Minecraft: Dungeons, but the when I tried to sign into the Microsoft store I was asked to setup Windows hello but then was asked for a PIN even though I never set one. And now I can't log in to the store for something that I've paid for. Help???...
  10. I don't have a Bitlocker Recovery Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't have a Bitlocker Recovery Password: I never received a bitlocker Recovery password/key. It was never given to me. I'm responsible for Africa and all of Asia for my company. I can't afford to be locked out of my computer. I started to update my lenovo software and the Bitlocker screen appeared and asked me...