Windows 10: To classify an application error & check if it can be treated?

Discus and support To classify an application error & check if it can be treated? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If an application error involves a faulting module path in contrast to a faulting application path; both reported as found in a Bin Folder of that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shifterworker880004, Jun 5, 2023.

1. To classify an application error & check if it can be treated?

If an application error involves a faulting module path in contrast to a faulting application path; both reported as found in a Bin Folder of that application's installation location. Which error means the application freezes at some point on a variable basis of statistic may not happen always and when that happens Windows refuses to allow any other window to poke up and accepts only the Safety Power Options Cntrl+Alt-Del so as to make a restart or a shutdown.Do you suppose there can be some simple instruction, e.g. as regards between an ".exe" extension and an ".sgl" extension module pat

:)

shifterworker880004, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO

Read more: Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO - BBC News

Brink, Jun 5, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO

Read more: Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO - BBC News

Brink, Jun 5, 2023
  4. To classify an application error & check if it can be treated?

Windows Application Error 0xc0000022

Hello Jon,

A corrupted system file is one of the possible reasons why you get this Windows application error when attempting to open a PDF file. Given that, we highly suggest performing the following methods to isolate and troubleshoot this issue.

Method 1: Run DISM

The DISM may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: DISM.EXE /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    • If the operation is completed successfully, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

Method 2: Run System File Checker

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: SFC /scannow
    • This may take several minutes to finish. If Command Prompt shows
      Verification 100% complete, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

You may also consider checking the suggestions posted by Mike_Keys in this
    thread
    . Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

To classify an application error & check if it can be treated?

1. To classify an application error & check if it can be treated? - Similar Threads - classify application error

2. To classify an application error & check if it can be treated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To classify an application error & check if it can be treated?: If an application error involves a faulting module path in contrast to a faulting application path; both reported as found in a Bin Folder of that application's installation location. Which error means the application freezes at some point on a variable basis of statistic may...
  3. To classify an application error & check if it can be treated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To classify an application error & check if it can be treated?: If an application error involves a faulting module path in contrast to a faulting application path; both reported as found in a Bin Folder of that application's installation location. Which error means the application freezes at some point on a variable basis of statistic may...
  4. classify Whql traffic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    classify Whql traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  5. classify Whql traffic

classify Whql traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  6. classify WHQL test traffic

classify WHQL test traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  7. how can i reply this treat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reply this treat?: how can i reply this treat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reply-this-treat/f76ca968-6447-4db3-900e-d4e83c0eef8c
  8. how can i reply this treat?

how can i reply this treat?: how can i reply this treat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reply-this-treat/f76ca968-6447-4db3-900e-d4e83c0eef8c
  9. How to check an applications priority

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to check an applications priority: I run an application that is very processor intensive. I would like to know if there is a way to check if this application has a higher priority? If so how would I go about lowering its priority?...
  10. How Can I Check What Application Installed this?

How Can I Check What Application Installed this?: Hi all When I go to the Apps setting, I see that there is a program there called "Microsoft Office Access Database Engine 2007". [img] I did not install it myself, and it was not there originally when Windows 10 was new, so some other program installed it. How can...