Windows 10: "To continue, enter an admin username and password", Yes button greyed out

Discus and support "To continue, enter an admin username and password", Yes button greyed out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eggzited, Oct 5, 2022.

1. eggzited Win User

"To continue, enter an admin username and password", Yes button greyed out

Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", then the Yes button is greyed out. Before you tell me how please note that i don't have administrator privilages in this pc and i have only one account. Please halp me

:)

eggzited, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Forgotten admin password.

1. Admin account
    2. Yes
    3. Admin account (I think) it's group is administrators so I assume that's the admin account.
    4. It should be local
    5. need to look, hold on... (Edit: To change your password press Alt+Ctrl+Delete
    6. Grayed out

Kol12, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Forgotten admin password.

1 Which account are you currently signed in to?
    2 Is the checkbox near the top of the NetPlWiz dialog box set for users must enter a username & password …?
    3 Which account in the list do you have selected?
    4 Is the selected account a local one or an MSAccount?
    5 What does the text say just above the Reset password button?
    6 Is the Reset password button greyed out & inoperative or is there something else stopping you from clicking on it?

Denis

Try3, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

1. "To continue, enter an admin username and password", Yes button greyed out - Similar Threads - continue enter admin

2. "To continue, enter an admin username and password",

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password",: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", and it does not have YES button or anything to insert administator username and password this is my own...
  3. "To continue, enter an admin username and password",

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password",: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", and it does not have YES button or anything to insert administator username and password this is my own...
  4. "To continue, enter an admin username and password", Yes button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password", Yes button greyed out: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", then the Yes button is greyed out. Before you tell me how please note that i don't have administrator...
  5. Cannot enter admin username & password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enter admin username & password: Dell Inspiron 13 5310 user here, I'm trying to uninstall a program and I keep getting this:It wouldn't let me take a screenshot, so I took one with my phone. This is not unique to the specific program I'm trying to uninstall, this happens any time I try to do something that...
  6. Cannot enter admin username & password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enter admin username & password: Dell Inspiron 13 5310 user here, I'm trying to uninstall a program and I keep getting this:It wouldn't let me take a screenshot, so I took one with my phone. This is not unique to the specific program I'm trying to uninstall, this happens any time I try to do something that...
  7. "To continue, enter an admin username and password"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password": Recently this will pop up with a grayed out "yes" option on my computer when I do almost anything. I've had this computer for 5+ years and suddenly I've lost Administrator permissions. How to fix? (When it first happened, it was fixed when i restarted my laptop. Now that...
  8. How to enter admin username and password as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter admin username and password as administrator?: I sign in my microsoft account but I don't want to enter password everytime I boot my windows. And then I found a way using Netplwiz. I uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and restart my PC. But it doesn't work. Then I run...
  9. How to enter admin username and password as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter admin username and password as administrator?: I sign in my microsoft account but I don't want to enter password everytime I boot my windows. And then I found a way using Netplwiz. I uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and restart my PC. But it doesn't work. Then I run...
  10. If the Admin prompt has a greyed out or missing Yes button ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    If the Admin prompt has a greyed out or missing Yes button ...: KCR - My pleasure entirely. Denis