Windows 10: To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS

Discus and support To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a query on Azure PaaS cloud computing. I'm aware that we can create VMs on IaaS. Can we create VMs on PaaS? Like in Azure PaaS?. I want to run... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sachin Chavan, Jun 18, 2019.

1. To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS

I have a query on Azure PaaS cloud computing. I'm aware that we can create VMs on IaaS. Can we create VMs on PaaS? Like in Azure PaaS?. I want to run my custom software on Intel CPU only and test. I know in IaaS I can create AWS image of specific OS say Windows x64 and specific CPU say Intel. For PaaS, I can select Windows OS and MS visual studio environment. So in PaaS can I choose Intel CPU and not AMD?
    regards
    sachin

:)

Sachin Chavan, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

Source: Announcing early preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools for Azure Stack | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Using Azure VM as KMS server

Hello Everyone,

I have Azure subscription and have created windows 10 vm on azure. Now I want to configure this vm as KMS host to activate my local windows 10 clients machines. I have KMS host key. Can anyone provide me a guide or something like that? I have all necessary
    resources to do this but I have no enough experiences on azure.

Thanks in advances!

Ilyas Novruzlu, Jun 18, 2019
  4. To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS

Maciej_833, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS

1. To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS - Similar Threads - create x86 VMs

2. Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?: Hello! I'm a little confused about how the licensing works for Windows Virtual machines.I want to create cybersecurity content about Windows security using Windows virtual machines to demonstrate. I read the Microsoft License Terms:...
  3. Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?: Hello! I'm a little confused about how the licensing works for Windows Virtual machines.I want to create cybersecurity content about Windows security using Windows virtual machines to demonstrate. I read the Microsoft License Terms:...
  4. Within terms to create content using Windows VMs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Azure MFA on Azure VMs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure MFA on Azure VMs: For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the Microsoft MFA to work on an Azure VM server. I can get it to work with everything else, just not VMs. Can someone point me in the direction to some "good" instructions to get this done. I really do not want to get a 3rd...
  6. Paas ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paas ransomware: My laptop is infected .paas ransomware and all the files are not opening. The files have an extension of .paas. My laptop had an SSD for windows and HDD kept in the cd drive for files. I removed the hdd and installed new windows by formatting SSD. Can I get the files of my...
  7. In-place upgrade not supported on Windows-based Azure VMs

in Windows 10 News
    In-place upgrade not supported on Windows-based Azure VMs: [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will identify the cause and then provide the resolution to the issue of performing an in-place system upgrade is not supported […] This article In-place upgrade not supported on Windows-based Azure VMs first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  8. Easily bring your SQL Server licenses to Azure VMs

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Easily bring your SQL Server licenses to Azure VMs: Easily bring your SQL Server licenses to Azure VMs I am super exited to announce that starting today, Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers can bring existing licenses to run SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines. Since the launch of Azure Virtual Machines, customers...
  9. Availability of H-series VMs in Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 News
    Availability of H-series VMs in Microsoft Azure: We are excited to announce availability of the new H-series virtual machines in Azure. With the availability of these new VM sizes we continue our mission to deliver great performance for HPC applications in Azure. H-series VM sizes is an excellent fit for any...
  10. Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools: We recently made the first Technical Preview of Azure Stack available for download. Hopefully many of you were able to deploy it successfully. Keep us posted on your experiences! Today, we’re making additional Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools available for you to...