Windows 10: To Customise File Explorer in Libraries View...?

Discus and support To Customise File Explorer in Libraries View...? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Community Members PLEASE see the picture enclosed for your convenience and reference about want I am trying to do I want to have when FE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grey_Matter_1, Sep 1, 2020.

1. To Customise File Explorer in Libraries View...?

Hello Community Members

PLEASE see the picture enclosed for your convenience and reference about want I am trying to do​

I want to have when FE File Explorer is OPEN to have a SET-LOOK for EASY-ACCESS​

So I am ORGANISED in my business and working environment saving me VALUABLE-TIME and EXPENSE !​

In ‘FE’ I have looked / checked the options and also ‘Settings’ for Windows 10 Pro but CANNOT do it as yet ?​

When File Explorer first opens OR always want to have THE-NAVIGATE SIDEBAR for ALL folders to be CLOSED and NAVIGATION BAR SHOWING in a SET-WIDTH​

Also for my libraries view to be CLOSED​

Think I would NEED VBA ? OR some sort of registry key edit / addition ?​

All help so much VALUED with my current enquiry and Do KEEPSAFE​

Best Ever

Paul

To Customise File Explorer in Libraries View...? 5980194b-2494-457c-ac24-0c8a9913b8e1?upload=true.jpg

:)

Grey_Matter_1, Sep 1, 2020

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 1, 2020
  4. auntiebk Win User

To Customise File Explorer in Libraries View...?

wma files in Explorer, don't show in Windows Media Player Library

Tried to add folders under manage library but they do not show in WMA.
    How can I examine tags?

Many thanks.

To Customise File Explorer in Libraries View...? [​IMG]

auntiebk, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

To Customise File Explorer in Libraries View...?

1. To Customise File Explorer in Libraries View...? - Similar Threads - Customise File Explorer

2. Windows 11 > File Explorer > Libraries > View > Change default view for all folders and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 > File Explorer > Libraries > View > Change default view for all folders and...: I followed the advice here: Is there a way to permanently change the default Windows 11 folder view? Created on December 13, 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-permanently-change-the-default/b6d0580e-92a6-418e-b227-2c8d7825b613,...
  3. Windows 11 > File Explorer > Libraries > View > Change default view for all folders and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 > File Explorer > Libraries > View > Change default view for all folders and...: I followed the advice here: Is there a way to permanently change the default Windows 11 folder view? Created on December 13, 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-permanently-change-the-default/b6d0580e-92a6-418e-b227-2c8d7825b613,...
  4. File explorer view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer view: I'm having a dummy problem. I don't "think" I have changed anything but the view I am seeing when I open File Explorer is different. I understand quick access - but previously I had my most used folders in the lower half of the left hand column. Things that were user specific...
  5. File explorer view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer view: I'm having a dummy problem. I don't "think" I have changed anything but the view I am seeing when I open File Explorer is different. I understand quick access - but previously I had my most used folders in the lower half of the left hand column. Things that were user specific...
  6. File Explorer views

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer views: Is there a way to save a "view" in file explorer? I prefer to see the items in a folder as a List, but every time I open a folder it has defaulted to Details so I have to change it to List.Can the List view be saved as the default?...
  7. Customising File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Customising File Explorer?: How can I get file explorer columns to always open in the configuration I want? So, I want columns to be in a specific order. Size - length - date - etc. When I set them and close explorer they revert back to their original order, how do I stop that? And how do i set it to...
  8. Customising File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Customising File Explorer?: How can I get file explorer columns to always open in the configuration I want? So, I want columns to be in a specific order. Size - length - date - etc. When I set them and close explorer they revert back to their original order, how do I stop that? And how do i set it to...
  9. File explorer and view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer and view: I have created a map and set the view as Small icons. When I try to follow instructions and define a view for this map it will beset for all other views. I do not like to see other maps as View > Properties not as small icons. It is very annoying. How to manage view...
  10. Viewing file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Viewing file explorer: I can only see one folder in file explorer. The button to allow we to reverse the folder to the previous size has vanished so I seem to be stuck on maximum...