Windows 10: To DaveM121....did you get this?

Discus and support To DaveM121....did you get this? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Dave, Thanks for your help... Do you see the rest of my posts here? Thanks again...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abpc555, Dec 11, 2019.

1. abpc555 Win User

To DaveM121....did you get this?

Hey Dave,

Thanks for your help...

Do you see the rest of my posts here?

Thanks again...

:)

abpc555, Dec 11, 2019
  2. DelAltCtl Win User

Please help me kill this zombie HomeGroup

DaveM121,

Thank you for the quick response. I tried the steps you suggested; no success.

DelAltCtl, Dec 11, 2019
  3. windows 10 update problem

Eileen Gal-Gardenman-DaveM121, Once again, Thank you for all of your assistance with my problem with the most recent Win10 update.

I have completed the measures that Gardenman suggested and to no avail. I followed his suggestions step by step and after each download/install of a 'new' driver I'd wait for a few minutes to see if any changes took place and when there were none I restarted
    the computer and the monitor display did not change. After each 'new' drive install I went back to the 'Roll back driver' location and it was no longer grayed-out. I even tried to initiate a roll back for each driver offered in the 'let me pick...' selection
    and no change. After each install of a 'new' driver I would check the 'General' tab in the 'properties' box and it continued to indicated that 'No drivers are installed for this device'. Yet, under the 'details' tab, the ATI driver is listed as the 'device
    description'. I have a large list of other indications shown in the properties box for the ATI driver, but I would just be repeating what I had previously listed.

I even went back and tried, once again, what DaveM121 suggested and no change.

Any more suggestions??? Thanks, Rixx (Rick)

RichardWarthen, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

Why the apparently 'forced install' of Windows Update Assistant??????

You can also try to run the System File Checker tool which may help to repair broken components that may the one causing the issue. Follow these steps:

• Type Command Prompt in the Search box from Start.
    • Right-click on it, then select Run as administrator.
    • Enter DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth (note the spaces before each "/").
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").
    • Once done, try to perform the steps that were suggested DaveM121 and check the result.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. To DaveM121....did you get this? - Similar Threads - DaveM121 did

2. Why did Windows 10 mess up all of my hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did Windows 10 mess up all of my hardware?: So I was forced to downgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when a Windows 7 update bricked my computer. I say downgrade because I have had many, many more issues with other computers running Windows 10 in mere weeks than I have had with computers running Windows 7 in the span...
  3. Why did my Windows 10 admin profile get corrupted and suddenly go back to normal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my Windows 10 admin profile get corrupted and suddenly go back to normal?: So this has boggled my mind for like months now. My Admin account gets corrupted and suddenly goes back to normal. I don't know what causes it but I think its a recovery feature. But if there is a clear answer to why, then I wanna know. Because this hurts my head trying to...
  4. Calling DaveM121 can you revisit this thread to read the dmp files

Calling DaveM121 can you revisit this thread to read the dmp files: Hope you don't mind but a user has posted dmp files at your request but hasn't had a response from you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-et-windows-10-version-1909/b2d7d4d0-45e5-4c98-b5c6-6b15936957f8?LastReply=true#LastReply...
  5. another question for Davem121

another question for Davem121: dave m121 your answer was great it did work thaNK YOU so much. have another question if you can AND WILL HELP. I have looked but cant seem to find what Iwant maybe you can help .. I have had 8mm film trans to dvd now I need a program where I can narrate the films I have...
  6. Calling DaveM121, can you help out on a problem. You were answering a user that still has a...

Calling DaveM121, can you help out on a problem. You were answering a user that still has a...: Hi Dave, Hope you don't mind this. You were posting to a user with a problem who has now tried all options I can think of to boot from DVD or USB on a Dell device with UEFI. Between me and the user we can't seem to get a DVD or USB to boot to complete a clean install. The...
  7. DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question

DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question: why cant i send the adobe link by this mail...i keep getting an error message when sending it. anyway here it is...hopefully it gets through ksenija Date and time: Tuesday, 16 April, 17:00 - 18:00 CEST Link to access event: https://eun2.adobeconnect.com/cyberteachmeet/...
  8. DaveM121 it's me again

DaveM121 it's me again: It won't let me respond to posts for some reason is there any other way we can talk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-its-me-again/a2779c8e-9e60-4940-b126-45747e6da81c
  9. DaveM121 please read

DaveM121 please read: I am the person talking about the prosseccor cores but it won't let me respond on that post for some reason. Can you repaet the steps to change cores through win+r please....
  10. DaveM121 please help

DaveM121 please help: Some days ago.. I had a problem of blue screen error showing error code video memory management internal. I had posted & a gentle man( DaveM121)had advised me to roll back driver & I did so.. but though after that my problem was solved but now my you tube videos quality is...