Windows 10: To disable this pop up.

Discus and support To disable this pop up. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Dont know where to put this in what category ... a Malware ? I want to get rid of it , it always pop out when ever i started my lap top.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Paul Yii, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Paul Yii Win User

To disable this pop up.

To disable this pop up. 25f02c94-0c51-420d-9599-20ce0d825dad?upload=true.jpg

Dont know where to put this in what category ...

a Malware ?

I want to get rid of it , it always pop out when ever i started my lap top.

very annoying ...

Thanks in anticipation ..

:)

Paul Yii, Nov 1, 2020

2. Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

Just to confirm, are you having the same issue? If so, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Right-click on Start menu.
    • Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Touchpad driver.
    • Restart the computer and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
    • If it doesn't reinstall automatically, download and install the latest Touchpad driver from the manufacturer's site.

Also, if you have a OneDrive icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you disable the automatic save of print screens.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Nov 1, 2020
  3. I have a Dell laptop Inspiron M731R. Since upgrading to Windows 10 I find that I am unable to disable the touchpad.

Hello,

• How are you trying to disable touchpad?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if this helps.

• Click Start.
    • Type device manager into the Search box. Click the device manager result, and the Device Manager window will pop up.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click the touchpad's entry. In the menu that pops up, click Disable.
    • Confirm your choice in the pop-up window.
    Kindly let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

To disable this pop up.

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

To disable this pop up.

1. To disable this pop up. - Similar Threads - disable pop

2. Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...: Can you show or tell me the steps to disabling the notification as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-difficult-time-disabling-the-caps-lock/43596267-5e31-4e7b-9f0d-9830d52020c6
  3. Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...: Can you show or tell me the steps to disabling the notification as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-difficult-time-disabling-the-caps-lock/43596267-5e31-4e7b-9f0d-9830d52020c6
  4. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  5. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  6. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bypass member only sites / disable pop ups for cookies

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bypass member only sites / disable pop ups for cookies: Bypass member only sites / disable pop ups for cookies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAb37fF67tw submitted by /u/RoughCalligrapher906 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c3hd31/bypass_member_only_sites_disable_pop_ups_for/
  8. how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?: I would like to disable the screen that pops up when you tap or slide on the left of the screen. my daughter has a disability and inadvertently activates it when using her device, its intrusive to her learning....
  9. how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?

how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?: I would like to disable the screen that pops up when you tap or slide on the left of the screen. my daughter has a disability and inadvertently activates it when using her device, its intrusive to her learning....
  10. How do I disable the pop-up keys feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the pop-up keys feature: It still appears that they are not suggestions. Rather, I will give you an example. When I press any button on the panel, not only do the letters appear in a pop-up form at the bottom of the screen and then they disappear. How can I disable it...