Windows 10: To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!!

Discus and support To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I read an article today saying Wunderlist is being phased out on May 6th. I know I can't stop that from happening, but how can I get a message to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DustinHughes74, Dec 10, 2019.

1. To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!!

I read an article today saying Wunderlist is being phased out on May 6th.

I know I can't stop that from happening, but how can I get a message to the To Do app developers? Print functionality is ESSENTIAL and currently missing from the app!

Thanks for your help--

:)

DustinHughes74, Dec 10, 2019

2. Cortana and Wunderlist

Hi,

Your Wunderlist account should be connected to your Cortana's notebook to ensure that your Wunderlist app will work with Cortana. Follow the steps below:

• Tap the microphone next to the Cortana icon and say Create a Holiday Planning list.
    • Once the new list appear, tap on Do more in Wunderlist.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions in signing in to your Wunderlist account.

Should you need further help, feel free to update us.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

It is out and free at the MS online store. I got it earlier when spotting this article. Wunderlist for Windows 10 is Here!

To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!! [​IMG]

I had to zoom out a bit to show the option for that as well as fitting into a snip so the text won't be as clear. So far no option for changing the backdrop on it however unless you do that in the "Brand New" MS account you have to create for it. You can't simply log in using any existing account as I found out fast. And that is precisely what you do when clicking on your account user name to bring down the options list after hitting the graph of horizontal lines above the round blue "N" seen in a circle above the To Dos list maker option which is right above the Inbox. *chuckle

I'll pass on the $4.99 or $49.99 yearly for Wunderlist Pro however! Since the blue doesn't look right with the default 10 theme on the primary I simply went with the wood grain background which can be changed when opening up the Settings as well as simply clicking the immediate Background option.

Night Hawk, Dec 10, 2019
  4. To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!!

Wunderlist app causes critical event

Hi All,
    Anyone else getting an almost daily critical event in the Reliability History with the Wunderlist app?

Cornishman, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!!

1. To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!! - Similar Threads - app replacing Wunderlist

2. finger print not function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    finger print not function: hi everyonedoes anyone experiences the fingerprint is not functioning and state that the function is unavailable. I have to keep in my password if I want to enter the window..pls help...
  3. finger print not function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    finger print not function: hi everyonedoes anyone experiences the fingerprint is not functioning and state that the function is unavailable. I have to keep in my password if I want to enter the window..pls help...
  4. finger print not function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.

Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.: There's no IMPORT button on the "Here's what we'll import" dialog box. I have installed and opened To Do, and I believe my account information for Wunderlist is correct. I progress to the dialog box titled, "Import from Wunderlist" that lower down says, "Here's what we'll...
  6. to do VS wunderlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    to do VS wunderlist: I have wunderlist and now MS to do list...Can you still forward email to your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-do-vs-wunderlist/cd88bd3a-4392-491f-a13f-825c5d45b393
  7. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature: Hello, First, I am an aficionado of task management tools and am a self proclaimed GTD'er of 10 + years. I switched to Wunderlist about 3 years ago and just moved to To Do. I really do enjoy using To Do, but miss some Wunderlist functionality such as the default grouping of...
  8. Print Screen function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen function: Why do the developers bother to include a print screen option, when the resolution is so low the print is useless. And no, do not blame my video card or monitor, that blame-shifting was old 35 years ago already. The Snipping tool is not much better but at least I van more...
  9. Wunderlist app causes critical event

Wunderlist app causes critical event: Hi All, Anyone else getting an almost daily critical event in the Reliability History with the Wunderlist app? [img] 25542
  10. Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app: Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app Microsoft has made available the Windows 10 version of the to-do app it purchased earlier this summer, as well as new versions of Skype with iOS9 and OS X El Capitan support. By Mary Jo Foley for All...