Windows 10: To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

Discus and support To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, First, I am an aficionado of task management tools and am a self proclaimed GTD'er of 10 + years. I switched to Wunderlist about 3 years ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris Everist, Mar 17, 2019.

1. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

Hello,

First, I am an aficionado of task management tools and am a self proclaimed GTD'er of 10 + years. I switched to Wunderlist about 3 years ago and just moved to To Do. I really do enjoy using To Do, but miss some Wunderlist functionality such as the default grouping of tasks based on what "notebook" they reside in. I have included some images below to explain.

Also, Wunderlist on the mac and on iOS would suggest what hash tags to use based on what I would start typing. It didn't on the P.C.. This feature isn't available in To Do for Windows.

Am I missing something?

To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature 6487b634-1fd7-437b-b159-e1488f3364bf?upload=true.png

To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature 0ee8403e-9e5b-44ff-ba76-5f087ef0b14d?upload=true.png

:)

Chris Everist, Mar 17, 2019

2. Cortana and Wunderlist

Hi,

Your Wunderlist account should be connected to your Cortana's notebook to ensure that your Wunderlist app will work with Cortana. Follow the steps below:

• Tap the microphone next to the Cortana icon and say Create a Holiday Planning list.
    • Once the new list appear, tap on Do more in Wunderlist.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions in signing in to your Wunderlist account.

Should you need further help, feel free to update us.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Cortana Shows Chinese Character in Wunderlist integration

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Since you mention that you face the issue only with Wunderlist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Wunderlist app and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us with necessary information and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 17, 2019
  4. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

1. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature - Similar Threads - missing useful Wunderlist

2. Optional Features missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional Features missing: Hello, I wanted to look through the optional features and install some that I want, like Wireless Display, however, they are all missing. It's just an empty box. Any ideas why?...
  3. "Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Use Random Hardware Addresses" Feature Missing: Hi, I have latest version of Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.746) and this feature is missing in my wifi settings. I tried several adapters that were supportive of this feature but it's still missing. I also repaired windows. How should I fix this? submitted by...
  4. Missing feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing feature: Hey , My laptop window pro missing a option in the " for developers there is no sideload apps option it only displays the following developer mode , device portal device discovery options...
  5. Missing Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Features: Q - When is 1080p 60fps and 4k support coming to the video editor of the photos app. ? Q - Are you planning to bring picture in picture mode feature for more advanced editing of videos. ? Q - 3D effects is really cool feature, but can we have custom backgrounds and 3d...
  6. Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.

Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.: There's no IMPORT button on the "Here's what we'll import" dialog box. I have installed and opened To Do, and I believe my account information for Wunderlist is correct. I progress to the dialog box titled, "Import from Wunderlist" that lower down says, "Here's what we'll...
  7. To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!!

To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!!: I read an article today saying Wunderlist is being phased out on May 6th. I know I can't stop that from happening, but how can I get a message to the To Do app developers? Print functionality is ESSENTIAL and currently missing from the app! Thanks for your help--...
  8. to do VS wunderlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    to do VS wunderlist: I have wunderlist and now MS to do list...Can you still forward email to your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-do-vs-wunderlist/cd88bd3a-4392-491f-a13f-825c5d45b393
  9. Does Microsoft To-Do keep lists when import Wunderlist tasks?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does Microsoft To-Do keep lists when import Wunderlist tasks?: I need to save task lists when jumping on Microsoft To-Do, how to do this? Does Wunderlist import function also transfer lists I created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-to-do-keep-lists-when-import/16700bc6-0dde-4a8c-814a-dd515b28665e"
  10. Wunderlist app causes critical event

Wunderlist app causes critical event: Hi All, Anyone else getting an almost daily critical event in the Reliability History with the Wunderlist app? [img] 25542