Windows 10: To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

Discus and support To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, First, I am an aficionado of task management tools and am a self proclaimed GTD'er of 10 + years. I switched to Wunderlist about 3 years ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris Everist, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

1. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

Hello,

First, I am an aficionado of task management tools and am a self proclaimed GTD'er of 10 + years. I switched to Wunderlist about 3 years ago and just moved to To Do. I really do enjoy using To Do, but miss some Wunderlist functionality such as the default grouping of tasks based on what "notebook" they reside in. I have included some images below to explain.

Also, Wunderlist on the mac and on iOS would suggest what hash tags to use based on what I would start typing. It didn't on the P.C.. This feature isn't available in To Do for Windows.

Am I missing something?

To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature 6487b634-1fd7-437b-b159-e1488f3364bf?upload=true.png

To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature 0ee8403e-9e5b-44ff-ba76-5f087ef0b14d?upload=true.png

:)

Chris Everist, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:17 AM

2. Cortana and Wunderlist

Hi,

Your Wunderlist account should be connected to your Cortana's notebook to ensure that your Wunderlist app will work with Cortana. Follow the steps below:

• Tap the microphone next to the Cortana icon and say Create a Holiday Planning list.
    • Once the new list appear, tap on Do more in Wunderlist.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions in signing in to your Wunderlist account.

Should you need further help, feel free to update us.

Regards.

3. Cortana Shows Chinese Character in Wunderlist integration

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Since you mention that you face the issue only with Wunderlist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Wunderlist app and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us with necessary information and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  4. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

Thema:

To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

1. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature - Similar Threads - missing useful Wunderlist

2. sets features missing ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sets features missing ?: i cannot enable sets features yesterday only i have installed 1809 update but i have not find sets features did they removed it? help plz[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sets-features-missing/3e61e5c0-c4b1-4b29-872b-f2802850e638
  3. Fresh Paint missing feature.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fresh Paint missing feature.: Missing inspire us feature in ms paint. Why? This is an update? But why they removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint-missing-feature/9aa8dd57-91ae-4793-8128-02c9927593d6"
  4. October Update Features Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    October Update Features Missing: I updated Windows on 10/2/2108. According to Windows Update, I am up to date but it says I'm only running Windows 10 Home Version: 1803, OS Build: 17134.320. Shouldn't it be version 1809, at least? When I look for certain features, they are nowhere to be found. For example -...
  5. New gmail features missing?

in Browsers and Email
    New gmail features missing?: In the old gmail, you could hover over a message sender name, and it would give you the option to select "email', which would group together and display all the messages from that sender. Is there such an option in the new gmail? Also, in the same scenario, how would you...
  6. Missing Programs, Features and documents.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Programs, Features and documents.: Hi All, I installed windows 10 around 1 month ago, and last week when I logged into my computer, ALL my files, programs etc. where missing. I managed to find them deep in the C:, users, name, Microsoft etc under recent items and put them all back into the correct...
  7. Wunderlist app causes critical event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wunderlist app causes critical event: Hi All, Anyone else getting an almost daily critical event in the Reliability History with the Wunderlist app? [img] 25542
  8. "Night Light" Feature missing on 1607

in Windows 10 Support
    "Night Light" Feature missing on 1607: This is actually a feature I have only recently come across and it dawned on me that I am actually missing this feature in my installation of Windows 10; the feature in question is "Night Light", basically f.lux, but actually a part of the Windows 10 operating system. My...
  9. Missing data from Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing data from Programs and Features: Some genius from Microsoft Office 365 support did something in my control panel having to do with mail setup and user accounts to try and fix my Office 365 install. <dident work BTW I found the solution on my own> After he did this almost every time I open Programs And...
  10. Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app: Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app Microsoft has made available the Windows 10 version of the to-do app it purchased earlier this summer, as well as new versions of Skype with iOS9 and OS X El Capitan support. By Mary Jo Foley for All...