Windows 10: To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365

Discus and support To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community,Can we request assistance to re-enable Device in Microsoft 365?The device was accidentally disabled.There is no button or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alphard Pharmacy, Mar 2, 2022.

1. To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365

Dear Microsoft Community,Can we request assistance to re-enable Device in Microsoft 365?The device was accidentally disabled.There is no button or option available to re-enable the device.Thank you.

:)

Alphard Pharmacy, Mar 2, 2022

2. Disable new search bar in Outlook 365

OK. There is a way to disable this new search box in Microsoft Office 365. For Outlook:

1. Open Outlook 365.
    2. On the lower left-hand corner click options.
    3. In the User Interface options under the General Tab, click the checkbox Collapse the Microsoft Search box by default.
    4. Click OK.

The search box will now disappear. However, disabling this option would only work on that application. If you open Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, you will need to do these same steps to disable the search box (if present) as well. Let me know if this works for you.

Guardian Angel, Mar 2, 2022
  3. Re-enable audio device

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Are using speakers / head phones to listen to audio?
    If you have disabled the audio device, then you might not see it under the list of playback devices. I would suggest you to follow these steps to make sure you see the disabled devices:

• Open
        Control panel

• Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on
        Sounds.

• Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure
        “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.

• Right click on the device and
        Enable it. Click OK.
    If the issue still persists, try enabling speakers automatically using steps below.

• Go to Settings> Click on themes> Advance sound settings> right click on the speakers or the audio device youo have connected > click on
      Configure device.

• Test the sound level you want, click Next.

• And configure the audio devices.

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Mar 2, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365

Easy enable/disable microphone?

My bro just got a microphone and I was wondering if there's an easy way to enable or disable it. I know you can right click on the volume icon, click on select recording devices then select the microphone, then click properties, then click on levels, and mute it - but that's just way too many steps, I'm looking for a more obvious and much easier way to do it.

hellrazor, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365

1. To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - enable disabled Device

2. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable/Disable Audio devices: Hi,I want to enable/disable audio devices listed in sound control panel mmsys.cpl but either through programmatically or through any power shell commands/scripts.I tried using WMI APIs, Core Audio APIs, pnputil, devcon utilities. But with any of these I am either able to...
  3. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable/Disable Audio devices: Hi,I want to enable/disable audio devices listed in sound control panel mmsys.cpl but either through programmatically or through any power shell commands/scripts.I tried using WMI APIs, Core Audio APIs, pnputil, devcon utilities. But with any of these I am either able to...
  4. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365: Dear Microsoft Community,Can we request assistance to re-enable Device in Microsoft 365?The device was accidentally disabled.There is no button or option available to re-enable the device.Thank you....
  6. To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To enable disabled Device in Microsoft 365: Dear Microsoft Community,Can we request assistance to re-enable Device in Microsoft 365?The device was accidentally disabled.There is no button or option available to re-enable the device.Thank you....
  7. Constant need to disable-enable audio device.

Constant need to disable-enable audio device.: Almost on daily basis, my laptop stops recognizing my microphone arrange default microphones, no additional hardware added and my headset microphone. This is solved by accessing Device Manager and disabling and later enabling my RealtekR Audio device. Although this fixes...
  8. Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows How to Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows The default audio playback device is the device that Windows uses to output (play) sound. This can be speakers, headphones, Bluetooth headset, or...
  9. Enable/Disable USB device on a schedule

Enable/Disable USB device on a schedule: I have a Seagate Backup Plus 5TB external HD conntected to my PC via USB. The external HD is only used for weekly backups. It is the loudest component of my PC. I don't want to listen to the HD spinning up, which happens frequently from what I can only assume to be background...
  10. Is there a Regedit to Disable/Enable a specific sound device?

Is there a Regedit to Disable/Enable a specific sound device?: I just got the Logitech G933 headset and I love it for the most part. One really annoying thing is that it seems everytime I boot my computer, to get my headset to work on Windows 10, I need to Disable/Enable my headset through the Recording devices area of the Control Panel....