Windows 10: to get my lost screen snip

Discus and support to get my lost screen snip in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have lost my most important screen snip because i didn't save it . Now please tell me how can i get that screen shot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shubh 5h4rm4, Mar 26, 2020.

1. to get my lost screen snip

I have lost my most important screen snip because i didn't save it .

Now please tell me how can i get that screen shot.

:)

shubh 5h4rm4, Mar 26, 2020

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Why would I want to use the Snip Delay feature?

Excellent! Thank You

Cyberdesigner, Mar 26, 2020
  4. to get my lost screen snip

Snipping Tool will no longer allow me to perform a Control Print Screen command to snip a menu.

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

Are you trying pressing Print Screen button and then snip?

If you are trying to press print button and snip ,And if it is not working then I suggest you to check with
    on screen Keyboard. Please provide us the steps you have performed so that we can assist in a better way.

Suvarna Govinda, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

to get my lost screen snip

1. to get my lost screen snip - Similar Threads - lost screen snip

2. Screen Snip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Snip: So recently, My screen snip has been working and copying to clipboard successfully, but randomly I will use it and it will make it a file not a image when I paste it. For some reason that makes my copy and paste not work anymore. Is there anyway to fix that?...
  3. Screen Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Snip: So recently, My screen snip has been working and copying to clipboard successfully, but randomly I will use it and it will make it a file not a image when I paste it. For some reason that makes my copy and paste not work anymore. Is there anyway to fix that?...
  4. Screen Snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen snip not displaying snips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen snip not displaying snips: hi,I'm using Win10 Enterprise LTSC, I have been using Screen snip and it works well, but today when I take a snip the snip is not displayed, I've tried rebooting but this didn't make any difference, I checked Apps and Features and screen snip is not listed in it. The steps I...
  6. Screen snip not displaying snips

Screen snip not displaying snips: hi,I'm using Win10 Enterprise LTSC, I have been using Screen snip and it works well, but today when I take a snip the snip is not displayed, I've tried rebooting but this didn't make any difference, I checked Apps and Features and screen snip is not listed in it. The steps I...
  7. Screen snip not displaying snips

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. my snip tool lost its MODE button

my snip tool lost its MODE button: I can not choose the type of snip I want, it is stuck on free form snipo. Mode button dissapeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snip-tool-lost-its-mode-button/25679624-e053-43ce-8a1b-3cab058f6e94
  9. SCREEN SNIPPING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCREEN SNIPPING: When I am tring to open snip and sketch it is showing "we are updating screen sniping. it will be ready to use again shortly" . What should I do to resolve that problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snipping/b21a115e-015e-49dc-b95d-9efabb507fb7
  10. Screen Snip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Snip: How do you use Screen Snip located in the activity center of the Surface Pro 4 using Windows 10 (1903)? I looked in the screenshots folder and the image is not there. Help! Thank you....