Windows 10: To get Pre-Installed windows 10 after Hard disk format

Discus and support To get Pre-Installed windows 10 after Hard disk format in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo 310 Laptop which came pre installed with Windows 10. Some how its hard disk was reformatted due to trivial virus. How can I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kashif Rasheed Shaikh, Jun 22, 2021.

1. To get Pre-Installed windows 10 after Hard disk format

I have a Lenovo 310 Laptop which came pre installed with Windows 10. Some how its hard disk was reformatted due to trivial virus. How can I get the same windows installation/activation key again with the Lenovo 310 product key?

:)

Kashif Rasheed Shaikh, Jun 22, 2021

2. Error "Windows can not to be installed on this hard disk, if other media available install window to another hard disk".

Hi Andre,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to install the Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

You might experience this kind of issues in Windows for a number of reasons. Some common issues that can cause these problems are:

• This issue might be caused due to the incorrect partition on the hard disk which would be the case the hard disk that the operating system was installed on.
    • The hard disk or partition might not be in NTFS format.
    (The NTFS file system provides better performance and security for data on hard disks and partitions or volumes than the FAT file system used in some earlier versions of Windows).

I suggest you to format the hard drive and then try installing Windows 10.

Hard disks, the primary storage devices on your computer, need to be formatted before you can use them. When you format a disk, you configure it with a file system so that Windows can store information on the disk.

Warning:

Make sure you take the backup of the data and then try formatting.

Formatting erases any existing files on a hard disk. If you format a hard disk that has files on it, the files will be deleted and can't be retrieved.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Antor Win User

To get Pre-Installed windows 10 after Hard disk format

How to format a hard disk correctly?

I hope the specs I included are enough if something is missing, tell me and here is a screen:

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think the problem would disappear if I just format my hard disk?

Antor, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

To get Pre-Installed windows 10 after Hard disk format

1. To get Pre-Installed windows 10 after Hard disk format - Similar Threads - Pre Installed Hard

2. Can't Install Windows after Hard disk format.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Windows after Hard disk format.: I installed Windows and Linux on my system as a dual boot.Unfortunately I upgraded a 64 bit version of windows 8.1 but due to low ram I was facing a lot of difficulties so I decided to go back to the 32 bit version but I could not install it as my system's architecture was 64...
  3. Can't Install Windows after Hard disk format.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Windows after Hard disk format.: I installed Windows and Linux on my system as a dual boot.Unfortunately I upgraded a 64 bit version of windows 8.1 but due to low ram I was facing a lot of difficulties so I decided to go back to the 32 bit version but I could not install it as my system's architecture was 64...
  4. Blank Screen after Formatting Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen after Formatting Hard Disk: Hi,I wanted to install a fresh copy of windows on my laptop. After inserting the installation media and going to the installation menu, I used diskpart in command prompt clean my drive. Then I restarted my laptop but now no display shows up. I cannot access the bios settings...
  5. Blank Screen after Formatting Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen after Formatting Hard Disk: Hi,I wanted to install a fresh copy of windows on my laptop. After inserting the installation media and going to the installation menu, I used diskpart in command prompt clean my drive. Then I restarted my laptop but now no display shows up. I cannot access the bios settings...
  6. Blank Screen after Formatting Hard Disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Installation of Windows 10 v2004 after disk format?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Windows 10 v2004 after disk format?: Hi I inadvertently allowed Dell SmartAssist to restore OEM settings. This naturally corrupted my 1Tb SATA internal drive 8-{. Device is a Dell Inspiron 5758 laptop; which has been running Windows 10 Pro since 12/2017. After much difficulty I reached an elevated...
  8. Format hard disk without windows 10?

Format hard disk without windows 10?: Hello, is there a way to format my hard drive but leave Windows 10 on it? Thanks in advance. Festplatte formatieren ohne windows 10?
  9. How to format hard disk during installation of Windows 10?

How to format hard disk during installation of Windows 10?: Hi! Recently my hard disk was broken and I can't boot it to Windows 10. It would load and it will get stuck on the loading screen and then show a BSOD. I want to make a clean installation but I also want to format my hard disk too. Does the installation let me format it so...
  10. Format hard disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Format hard disk: I want to gift my laptop to a friend and would like to format the hard disk, but when I try to do it the message is I can't do it because it could cause my computer to stop working. How do I erase everything from my computer's memory?...