Windows 10: to increase shared gpu memory

Discus and support to increase shared gpu memory in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I really want your help in this question rapidly laptop : dell inspiron 15 3576 win 10 pro cpu : i7-8550u ram : 8 gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 265_Medo, May 18, 2020.

1. 265_Medo Win User

to increase shared gpu memory

I really want your help in this question rapidly laptop : dell inspiron 15 3576 win 10 pro cpu : i7-8550u ram : 8 gb 2nd gpu : amd radeon 520 my problem is that I am playing a gme requiring high hardware performance i shot task manager during play and i found that vram of radeon gpu is 2 gb can increase up to nearly 6 gb so there is about 4 gb shared gpu memory . i want to know how I can use this shared gpu . please answer me rapidly and if you say i cannot allocate part of physical memory to vram on my dell inspiron as i am gonna buy another extra 8 gb ram so tell me how i can get benefit of this shared memory because it is not put here for joke and dell company installed an external gpu in their laptops which can get shared memory they didnt do that for joke also so for sure this shared memory can be used .please understand me and anwer me . thanks to increase shared gpu memory 1bc7d631-5d4d-4302-a894-958d2e4e21dc?upload=true.jpg

:)

265_Medo, May 18, 2020

2. increase system shared memory

Hi,

For better assistance, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer to assist you in increasing your system shared memory:

Computer manufacturers' contact information.

Rolando Vil, May 18, 2020
  3. Remi99 Win User
    increase system shared memory

hi,

recently I increased the total RAM-memory on my computer from 4GB to 8GB.

When i go to my display adapter properties (I have an intel HD graphics 520), I can see that the shared system memory (not dedicated video memory) on my system is (still) 4GB. This prevents me from increasing the dedicated video memory to more than 512Mb.

Is there a way to increase the shared system memory to 8GB so I can increase my dedicated video memory to 1024Mb?

Remi99, May 18, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Shared Gpu Memory help

A couple of pics to illustrate. I have a 1080Ti. Task Manager>Performance shows the breakdown of actual/shared/used. And the NVidia app shows what is running with the shared GPU. It is hardly noticeable, and is handled transparently to the user. Your games will take precedence.

to increase shared gpu memory [​IMG]

to increase shared gpu memory [​IMG]

f14tomcat, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. to increase shared gpu memory - Similar Threads - increase shared gpu

2. How to turn off the Shared GPU memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the Shared GPU memory: I am having trouble playing videos of 4K 60fps and above on my Windows 11 computer. I have a graphics card of Nvidia 1060-3 GB variant with 3GB of dedicated memory and 64GB of system RAM. I have checked the drivers and they are up to date. The video player I am using is...
  3. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?: Is it possible?Here is my Gpu intergrated:In task manager:I need help with this because my laptop is trash and my parents aren't willing to buy me a better one : My dad claims that my laptop is powerful even though it's a low-end laptop.Are there any solutions?Thanks to...
  4. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?: Is it possible?Here is my Gpu intergrated:In task manager:I need help with this because my laptop is trash and my parents aren't willing to buy me a better one : My dad claims that my laptop is powerful even though it's a low-end laptop.Are there any solutions?Thanks to...
  5. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shared gpu memory: I went to task manager and went to the GPU section i saw 0.2 / 2.0 GPU memory does that mean that's the amount of Video Ram I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-gpu-memory/1f30346c-0e44-4ad3-84be-e34591376985
  7. Shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared gpu memory: I went to task manager and went to the GPU section i saw 0.2 / 2.0 GPU memory does that mean that's the amount of Video Ram I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-gpu-memory/1f30346c-0e44-4ad3-84be-e34591376985
  8. Shared gpu memory

9. Shared Gpu Memory help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shared Gpu Memory help: I have a intel i7700k and nvidia 1070 my issue it the intel graphics shared memory is 15 gb i use intel graphics for second montior but i have it set in bios to only use 256 mb but why is windows telling me there is 15 gb shared how can i reduce this. Running windows 10 1901...
  10. too much shared memory with the gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too much shared memory with the gpu: I recently upgraded my rig to 24 GB of RAM and I noticed windows increased the amount of shared memory for my gtx 1060 3 GB card. Bad enough the swap file eats up more of my SSD but this seems to be excessive at allocating 12 GB of shared memory. That is 50% of all of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. increase shared system memory