Windows 10: to Jim Wynn who had My answer

Discus and support to Jim Wynn who had My answer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; jim. i almost fell in the floor laughing afterm i read your response to my problem. not laughing at YOU, but more like i really felt stupid , bc i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dr J ShayneHarrington PhD, Aug 15, 2022.

1. to Jim Wynn who had My answer

jim. i almost fell in the floor laughing afterm i read your response to my problem. not laughing at YOU, but more like i really felt stupid , bc i have stardock. my father got it for me. And i was so bent out of shape that i didnt think about that on my own....ok thats a lie. you could have put a neon blinking sign in every room in my house blinking non stop for years with just the one word STARDOCK, and i still would have never figured it out. fthank you so much. oh and im sorry i had to thank you like this, but im blind and windows was not designed for the sightless. my jaws setup is ancien

:)

Dr J ShayneHarrington PhD, Aug 15, 2022

2. Project Neon Updates to Windows 10

Jim Wynne - Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

AnneGuelker, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Printing from Outlook

Thanks, Jim Wynne. outlook.com is the answer to the first question.

Caryl bryan, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

to Jim Wynn who had My answer

Multiple Bugs in Windows 10

Hi Evan,

Thank you for posting your response.

As mentioned by Jim Wynne reinstalling Windows 10 is the only option as you have multiple issue and multiple solution has not worked. You may refer my post on May 10, 2016 or May 18, 2016 suggestion by Jim Wynne. Do let us know if you need further
    assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

to Jim Wynn who had My answer

1. to Jim Wynn who had My answer - Similar Threads - Jim Wynn answer

2. to Jim Wynn who had My answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    to Jim Wynn who had My answer: jim. i almost fell in the floor laughing afterm i read your response to my problem. not laughing at YOU, but more like i really felt stupid , bc i have stardock. my father got it for me. And i was so bent out of shape that i didnt think about that on my own....ok thats a lie....
  3. WHO is Just Answer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHO is Just Answer?: I called the MS phone number shown online 18006427676. They tell me they no longer take calls but to go to a browser link to help.microsoft.comI did and I got a pop up screen for Just Answer. It started a chat and after I filled in my info, it wanted me to pay $5 for an...
  4. WHO is Just Answer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHO is Just Answer?: I called the MS phone number shown online 18006427676. They tell me they no longer take calls but to go to a browser link to help.microsoft.comI did and I got a pop up screen for Just Answer. It started a chat and after I filled in my info, it wanted me to pay $5 for an...
  5. This is my answer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    This is my answer . . .: This is for all, of Dave's answers. Which I can't find themDave . . . Thanks for, all your help. You've always helped me, in the past.After reading, your reply. I might, have the answer.I have another computer, with Windows 10 on it.I also have, two USB drive. With 256...
  6. I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...: I was scammed by a company using your logo. It was Answer.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-company-that-had-your-logo-it/50dbc14e-ab19-40a2-874e-d116eb8029fd
  7. I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...: I was scammed by a company using your logo. It was Answer.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-company-that-had-your-logo-it/50dbc14e-ab19-40a2-874e-d116eb8029fd
  8. Jim Lehman

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jim Lehman: Where do you list the answers to the questions???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jim-lehman/e8c142cf-fd35-4fff-8038-2d8f80ff7940
  9. Jim Lehman

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jim Lehman: I have a WIN10 OS that will not download a MS Flight Simulator program from their CD/DVD. I also have a HP desktop com-puter. I have tried (with no success) to get help from MS concerning this problem. In addition,I have loaded the CD/DVD in the proper location however...
  10. I am trying to access my nasbox "\\NASBOX\Jim-data\old data disk\Jim Data" and get the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to access my nasbox "\\NASBOX\Jim-data\old data disk\Jim Data" and get the...: Trying to crease a new folder here..... \\NASBOX\Jim-data\old data disk\Jim Data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-access-my-nasbox-nasboxjim-dataold/c8670c59-7bb1-4e7b-96fe-81b89e27fbbe"