Windows 10: to know about the threat definition mensioned below

Discus and support to know about the threat definition mensioned below in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what does 1.289.997.0 definition means?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joysongeorge, Mar 12, 2019.

1. to know about the threat definition mensioned below

what does 1.289.997.0 definition means?

:)

joysongeorge, Mar 12, 2019
  2. gagagaON Win User

Is restoring a quarantined threat the same as allowing the threat?

My Windows defender scan reported a threat last week. I quarantined it. After a few days, I updated my defender virus definitions, restored the threat, and ran another scan (because I wanted to find out if it was a false positive). This new scan did not
    report any threat.

However, under defender's threat history, allowed items, I see this threat listed. I do NOT want to allow the threat, just wanted to find out if the latest definitions would still reported the file as a threat. How should I do that? Thank you. I am using
    windows 10.

gagagaON, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Windows Defender Threat Definitions Update?

Normally by this time of day I've had one or two definitions updates. None since last night late:

to know about the threat definition mensioned below [​IMG]

Anyone got a later version this morning?

Wiley Coyote, Mar 12, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

to know about the threat definition mensioned below

Windows Defender Threat Definitions Update?

Yea its the same version for me as well.

to know about the threat definition mensioned below [​IMG]

swarfega, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

to know about the threat definition mensioned below

1. to know about the threat definition mensioned below - Similar Threads - threat definition mensioned

2. know about reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    know about reset: I need to reset my PC and im force to do that however I have a lot of files documents picture on it and I dont want to lose those things since it is important. I need to know how we can save it before resettings PC and I dont have external device....
  3. know about reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    know about reset: I need to reset my PC and im force to do that however I have a lot of files documents picture on it and I dont want to lose those things since it is important. I need to know how we can save it before resettings PC and I dont have external device....
  4. know about reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. About those threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About those threats: Recently i was downloaded a game named 'Project IGI' from Ocean of Games website and this game is in compressed file..I scanned this file at VirusTotal and some anti malware says they find malware ...If any malware is hidden in this file what type of harm they cause into my...
  6. Anybody know about this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know about this: [ATTACH] https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-the-new-hidden-features-found-in-preview-builds/ Build 19063 submitted by /u/MUKUND16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5tjzg/anybody_know_about_this/
  7. Threat Definition Updates

Threat Definition Updates: Manually checking for updates does not complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/threat-definition-updates/4fc4be50-19a4-4403-89d4-6a1a25c03ad1"
  8. enquiry about threat knowing product key by persons I have attached

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    enquiry about threat knowing product key by persons I have attached: I have attached screenshot of product key received on email. now most persons get know product key. Has my windows 10 threat because of product key knowing by persons?...
  9. To Know about concerns

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To Know about concerns: Hello Team, Hope all are doing well. I'd like to inform you that i have been getting blue screen stop code error for the couple of days. By the issue i had downloaded the microsoft windows 10 (1703) ISO file and installed windows through my USB media. As well as i have...
  10. Windows Defender Threat Definitions Update?

Windows Defender Threat Definitions Update?: Normally by this time of day I've had one or two definitions updates. None since last night late: [img] Anyone got a later version this morning? 86263