Windows 10: To know details of Windows 11 installation

Discus and support To know details of Windows 11 installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Authority, I am a Windows user and using Windows 10 Home Edition on HP 15 series laptop. My Question is that if I install Windows 11 as my recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VishalKumar Rawat, Nov 7, 2021.

1. To know details of Windows 11 installation

Dear Authority, I am a Windows user and using Windows 10 Home Edition on HP 15 series laptop. My Question is that if I install Windows 11 as my recent Updates are showing, does then, whether I get a Genuine copy of Windows 11 or do i need to insert some kind of Windows Activation Key after installing Windows 11 As per Windwows Minimum Requirements, am having those hardwares/ Softwares to Run Windows 11 but still I wanna know whether am able to Run Smoothly Windows 11 or NOT ????My system requirements are ....PROCESSOR = AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHzRAM = 4 GB WAITING

:)

VishalKumar Rawat, Nov 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 7, 2021
  4. To know details of Windows 11 installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

To know details of Windows 11 installation

1. To know details of Windows 11 installation - Similar Threads - details installation

2. How can I log into my newly installed windows 11 under the circumstances listed in the details?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log into my newly installed windows 11 under the circumstances listed in the details?: Brand new install of Microsoft Windows 11. Logged into my Microsoft account immediately after install. Installed a couple small apps that required a restart. Now it won't let me log back in. I'm Positive the password to Microsoft account is correct as I just reset it on...
  3. How can I log into my newly installed windows 11 under the circumstances listed in the details?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I log into my newly installed windows 11 under the circumstances listed in the details?: Brand new install of Microsoft Windows 11. Logged into my Microsoft account immediately after install. Installed a couple small apps that required a restart. Now it won't let me log back in. I'm Positive the password to Microsoft account is correct as I just reset it on...
  4. Security Update for Windows KB5027271 failed to install. Error details: Code 800F0831

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Update for Windows KB5027271 failed to install. Error details: Code 800F0831: The Security update "2023-06 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems KB5027271" is failing to be installed.I have tried the below solution provided by Microsoft but it didn't solve the issue and still the issue...
  5. Security Update for Windows KB5027271 failed to install. Error details: Code 800F0831

Security Update for Windows KB5027271 failed to install. Error details: Code 800F0831: The Security update "2023-06 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems KB5027271" is failing to be installed.I have tried the below solution provided by Microsoft but it didn't solve the issue and still the issue...
  6. Detailed Instructions on How To Purchase, Install and Play Minecraft on PC Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detailed Instructions on How To Purchase, Install and Play Minecraft on PC Needed: This is an appeal for detailed instructions on how to play Minecraft on PC. As stated way back in 2020 in this forum post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-process-to-buy-and-install-minecraft-really/ed1d5a08-9f66-45b1-8b07-50e034eaf14b, trying to get...
  7. Detailed Instructions on How To Purchase, Install and Play Minecraft on PC Needed

Detailed Instructions on How To Purchase, Install and Play Minecraft on PC Needed: This is an appeal for detailed instructions on how to play Minecraft on PC. As stated way back in 2020 in this forum post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-process-to-buy-and-install-minecraft-really/ed1d5a08-9f66-45b1-8b07-50e034eaf14b, trying to get...
  8. Can't install Windows 11 on built-in SSD formated, all details below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows 11 on built-in SSD formated, all details below: Hello,A few days ago, I had some issues which required me to do a fresh install of Windows 11. I backed up all of my files to an external SSD and formatted my internal SSD completely. I booted the Windows 11 installation media by USB and the regular installation window came...
  9. Can't install Windows 11 on built-in SSD formated, all details below

Can't install Windows 11 on built-in SSD formated, all details below: Hello,A few days ago, I had some issues which required me to do a fresh install of Windows 11. I backed up all of my files to an external SSD and formatted my internal SSD completely. I booted the Windows 11 installation media by USB and the regular installation window came...
  10. windows 11 installation asking for credit card details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 installation asking for credit card details: Hello everyone. I was reinstalling windows 11 on my laptop though a flash drive made with Media Creation Tool, almost at the end of installation after office 365 prompt it keep asking me for credit card details. No matter I accept it or decline it I see same prompt and it...