Windows 10: To Many Processes running at windows start

Discus and support To Many Processes running at windows start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings to all who Read this. Please I'd like to know how to check and add and or Remove Processes/ Programs and or any applications that may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Phillsr, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Phillsr Win User

To Many Processes running at windows start

Greetings to all who Read this.

Please I'd like to know how to check and add and or Remove Processes/ Programs and or any applications that may be Un-needed , If that is something to clean up my starting process and start up, easier/sooner/quicker=all of the Listed!

I am NOT speaking of START MENUE I am asking about editing all the processes that Run as the PC is turned on.

Peace and Thank You.

Phil

:)

Phillsr, Feb 19, 2020

2. Process running but not starting in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to run applications on Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may be due to application conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the explorer issue.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate the apps that are running.

• Right Click on the application and select End Task.

• Please try accessing the application again and check if you are able to run the application.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to run
    the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 19, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 19, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. To Many Processes running at windows start - Similar Threads - Many Processes running

2. Many conhost.exe processes and windows command processor running and preventing PC to go...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Many conhost.exe processes and windows command processor running and preventing PC to go...: The processes appear at startup. I don't know what is causing it. When i kill the cohost.exe the PC can go to sleep.Have done several windows defender full scans and Total AV full scans, but no virus was found.Have tried sfc/scannow.Have tried disabling all non-microsoft...
  3. Many conhost.exe processes and windows command processor running and preventing PC to go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many conhost.exe processes and windows command processor running and preventing PC to go...: The processes appear at startup. I don't know what is causing it. When i kill the cohost.exe the PC can go to sleep.Have done several windows defender full scans and Total AV full scans, but no virus was found.Have tried sfc/scannow.Have tried disabling all non-microsoft...
  4. Many conhost.exe processes and windows command processor running and preventing PC to go...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Many windows processes not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many windows processes not working: Hi,I started my computer as usual, but eventually noticed that i couldn't open the task manager. Neither a shortcut, or going through Ctrl+Alt+Del, or using Windows+r and typing taskmgr worked. After a few minutes, I'd get an error message saying windows wasn't able to find...
  6. "Start" process running in task manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Start" process running in task manager?: hello, i was downloading some things to my computer today and i noticed i suddenly have a process running in my task manager that's just labeled "Start", it doesn't seem to be using up too much of my memory and it isn't impacting my CPU, but i've never seen this before, can...
  7. how many processes should I have running on Windows 10?

how many processes should I have running on Windows 10?: so I currently have around 170 processes running. Is cortana the cause? there has got to be a program i could download so i can figure out how to stop some of this craziness with windows 10. any suggestions would be much appreciated....
  8. Run a process on windows start minimized then killprocess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run a process on windows start minimized then killprocess: Hey guys, i'm not a newbie in programming, i have an NZXT hue+ that need a program NZXT Cam.exe to run for lightening effect RGB in my computer case. The problem is, this program is very annoying and use too much ressource just to set my lightening effects...So here is what...
  9. Drive Scanning Process Taking Many Many Many Hours

Drive Scanning Process Taking Many Many Many Hours: Hello! Recently, the wireless keyboard that was connected to my computer (A Dell Studio XPS 435t with Windows 10 Home) via USB stopped working. I tried replacing the batteries, but it still didn't work. To fix this, I connected an old wired keyboard to the computer, which...
  10. How many background running processes in wondows10

How many background running processes in wondows10: I just want to know how many background running processes on task manager when tapping Processes in windows 10 just after boot up of a laptop. please bring me a screenshot and guide me how to block or utterly close them. Thank you....