Windows 10: To Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10

Discus and support To Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I appreciate that the experts here dislike Norton but I need to check if any NIS users are having problems with these: 1. New Search facility (when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taffy087, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

To Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10

I appreciate that the experts here dislike Norton but I need to check if any NIS users are having problems with these:

1. New Search facility (when wanting to add a snip/picture to your post) - previously all I had to do was click Search and go to my folder in my OneDrive. But now I'm seeing this - and I haven't got the new password:

To  Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10 614feaa1-a6b9-45ef-954c-c0df4783cfd9?upload=true.png

2. When I search in another part, instead of getting file names in plain English, this is what I see:

To  Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10 1a10414a-8fb2-4def-a972-549d0e79740b?upload=true.png

3. Finally, I now am directed to this new feature:

To  Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10 df8b83f3-5fe4-40dd-8390-14669f958452?upload=true.png

Does any Norton user see these, please?

:)

Taffy087, Nov 11, 2018
  2. subhendu Win User

vista starter edition and norton internet security

norton 360 vs norton Internet security vs kaspersky ....

which is the best???

subhendu, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Norton Internet Security

avast, kaspersky, nod 32, and avg, the first and the last are free, the middle two you have to pay for but are WELL WORTH IT

dump norton as others have suggested

das müffin mann, Nov 11, 2018
  4. To Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10

vista starter edition and norton internet security

360 is an older product, thats all you need to know.

FreedomEclipse, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

To Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10

1. To Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10 - Similar Threads - Norton customers Norton

2. Norton Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton Security: Is Norton Security a scam? I called 411 and the Operator could not find ANY listing for Norton. I paid for a year subscription again last March. They get lost from my laptop more and more often and my brother a few years ago had to pay a man $500 Bank Debit card for him to...
  3. Norton security

Norton security: The instructions for putting a Norton icon on my desktop don't work. Cannot drag and drop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-security/f865366d-b89e-4b4d-8966-7777ec92d4be
  4. norton security

norton security: i have comcast for internet and they offer norton security for there antivirus protection. but i'm wondering if it is any better than what i have now. a few years ago i asked about virus program and some said to use the avast and ccleaner and malwarebytes and a few others but...
  5. Norton Security

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Norton Security: I have Norton Security on my Windows 10 v1903 pc. Just bought a laptop Windows 10 v1903 went into Microsoft store and downloaded Norton app. Clicked on launch and it opened in Explorer browser but could see nothing regarding Norton. Clicked on search on taskbar this only gave...
  6. Norton Utilities and Norton Security useful or not ?

Norton Utilities and Norton Security useful or not ?: Just finished a reinstall of Windows 10, and I was wondering what the peanut gallery thought of these two programs. I uninstalled the Norton Security about a month ago while chasing my OS crashing issues. (Norton Security wasn't my problem), but I read good reports, and...
  7. Funky Problem with Norton Internet Security

Funky Problem with Norton Internet Security: I am a registered user of Norton, and although it claims to be compatible with Windows 10 I am running into a strange problem. This actually affects Chrome, not Windows 10, and it only happens occasionally after waking from sleep. Basically, if Norton is running and I try...
  8. Bitdefender Internet Security vs. Norton Internet Security

Bitdefender Internet Security vs. Norton Internet Security: I would like to get some opinions regarding Bitdefender Internet Security vs. Norton Internet Security. I've been around computers a long time and I know that every time you turn around there's a new "king of the hill" when it comes to Security Software so I realize that...
  9. Safely Uninstall Norton Internet Security?

Safely Uninstall Norton Internet Security?: Since installing Norton I've got two financial websites that I can't log into with IE-11 or MS Edge. Both browsers exhibit the exact same behavior. Both browsers allow me to log in to the sites and I'm immediately logged back out! Been through all the usual routines with no...
  10. Norton Internet Security 2015

Norton Internet Security 2015: I tried to install Norton Internet security on a friends pc, his is Windows 10 Home x 32bit. Message says incompatible. I read elsewhere Norton does not like edge browser either. How can I get rid of edge and use Internet Explorer as the browser and how can I bring back...