Windows 10: To reboot a multiple computers at once at specific time

Discus and support To reboot a multiple computers at once at specific time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To reboot a many computers at once, we can use PowerShell script of $listpc = Get-Content "C:\Users\hvinnakota\Desktop\listpc.txt" Restart-Computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hvinnakz, May 18, 2021.

1. Hvinnakz Win User

To reboot a multiple computers at once at specific time

To reboot a many computers at once, we can use PowerShell script of $listpc = Get-Content "C:\Users\hvinnakota\Desktop\listpc.txt" Restart-Computer -ComputerName $listpc -Force But to reboot multiple computers at a scheduled time, what is the script we can use?

:)

Hvinnakz, May 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 Computer (orginally 8) keeps rebooting to install updates

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your computer keeps restarting because of updates and I will be happy to answer your query. Let me ask you;

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    • Do you remember making any specific change in the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to an update or multiple?
    This could be due to several reasons and to diagnose the issue, I would suggest you to try the steps below and check;

Step 1: Remove any external devices connected to PC (except mouse and keyboard)

Step 2: Disable security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 3: If you are referring to multiple updates, I would suggest you to try installing 4-5 updates at a time and then try restarting the computer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 18, 2021
  3. time has come

A few suggestions:

• Use a decent topic title
    • Tell us how far you got it so far
    • Add specifications, are you using that A8N in your specs?
    • Did lowering the memory speed help?
    • Did you raise the voltage?

DanTheBanjoman, May 18, 2021
  4. To reboot a multiple computers at once at specific time

unsolved - micro todo users - repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specific time?

repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you of that todo
    at the specific time via constant sound or visual notification?

how to repeat / recur todos at specific times? ('reminders') --
    and how to notify you via

* constant sound (until you turn it off)

* or visual notification (until you turn it off)

what are the step?

multiples times for the notification is also good like being able to notify ahead of the time

macos best, May 18, 2021
Thema:

To reboot a multiple computers at once at specific time

1. To reboot a multiple computers at once at specific time - Similar Threads - reboot multiple computers

2. Surface rebooting multiple times while working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface rebooting multiple times while working: surface rebooting multiple time while working we have monitored from last 3 days and we have imaged tab and also updated drivers and updates * Changed to a question* Original title: surface...
  3. Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day: never had this problem before. Noticed it because after the desktop is idle for a while, I have to sign in to windows because it rebooted for no apparent reason. Never had to sign in after the desktop is idle before, only had to sign in when I shutdown or restarted...
  4. Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day: never had this problem before. Noticed it because after the desktop is idle for a while, I have to sign in to windows because it rebooted for no apparent reason. Never had to sign in after the desktop is idle before, only had to sign in when I shutdown or restarted...
  5. Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. computer crashes multiple times

computer crashes multiple times: Started yesterday i was playing a video game and slightly overclocked my graphics card and my computer crashed, i reverted back to safe graphic setting and everything was fine then was watching you tube and it crashed again. Now today i have been playing much less intensive...
  7. Viewing multiple jpgs at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing multiple jpgs at once: In windows 7 I could click on one jpg and it would open with options to open all jpgs in the one screen. That doesn't happen in windows 10. I can only see one jpg at a time. I can select Extra Large Icons to view all files in the folder but that's not the same. It shows non...
  8. PC freezing/rebooting multiple times each hour

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezing/rebooting multiple times each hour: This seemed like the most appropriate forum to post in, I have been across the internet and so far all attempts to find the problem or a solution have failed. The problem: My PC will intermittently freeze for up to 5 seconds and it occurs maybe 1 or 2 times per hour. If...
  9. Windows rebooting multiple times after June update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows rebooting multiple times after June update: I am facing BSOD and rebooting loop after June update. Any ideas or help - Error are - System Service Exception Kernel Mode Trap...
  10. Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random

Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random: My computer crashes completely at random, There is no blue screens at all just a reboot and I'm at my gigabyte's motherboard POST screen and back into windows before i know it. The chipset is the AMD 760g. My motherboard is the GA-78LMT-S2 Rev 1.2 by Gigabyte, I have 8GB ddr3...