Windows 10: To recover document

Discus and support To recover document in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop all files are converted in to .carote file format. All my personal files are hidden. Even I use scanner malwarebyte, I cannot recover my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by krishnabhatta1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. To recover document

My laptop all files are converted in to .carote file format. All my personal files are hidden. Even I use scanner malwarebyte, I cannot recover my laptop. How to resolve this problem.

:)

krishnabhatta1, Sep 3, 2019

2. .Recover shredded document in Word

Hi Janice,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Open word application and click the File tab.
    2. Click on Info > Manage Document >
      Recover Unsaved Documents.
    3. A list of unsaved files are shown.
    4. Look for the file try opening and saving it.

You can also refer to
    Back up and restore your files
    under the section Restore your files for more details.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Sep 3, 2019
  3. jgunning Win User
    Recovering corrupt word documents

Thank you so much..I have tried the program..and it says it saves the recovered text.and when i go to the output file the document is empty.. =(

I think the student will just have to accept the enevitable..:\

jgunning, Sep 3, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

To recover document

DRDNA, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

To recover document

1. To recover document - Similar Threads - recover document

2. can't open recovered C drive files but can't open any of the documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't open recovered C drive files but can't open any of the documents: I accidentally deleted a file word document from a flash drive E:, I attempted to restore/recover the file by Googling a how to using CMD, this created 12 Local Disk C: recovery file which has several PDF files titled by random numbers that I cannot open_any advice? assuming...
  3. Didnt save a word document and need to recover it. How do I do this please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didnt save a word document and need to recover it. How do I do this please: Didnt save a word document and need to recover it. How do I do this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-save-a-word-document-and-need-to-recover-it/25c0bf6b-c61f-492e-96be-409e5472847b
  4. Didnt save a word document and need to recover it. How do I do this please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Didnt save a word document and need to recover it. How do I do this please: Didnt save a word document and need to recover it. How do I do this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/didnt-save-a-word-document-and-need-to-recover-it/25c0bf6b-c61f-492e-96be-409e5472847b
  5. Didnt save a word document and need to recover it. How do I do this please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. hello, hou do i recover a lost document

hello, hou do i recover a lost document: hello, how do i recover a lost document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-hou-do-i-recover-a-lost-document/0c984c12-e1c5-46bc-85f7-aab5cf163b4f
  7. hello, hou do i recover a lost document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, hou do i recover a lost document: hello, how do i recover a lost document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-hou-do-i-recover-a-lost-document/0c984c12-e1c5-46bc-85f7-aab5cf163b4f
  8. How can I restore/recover the Document Folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore/recover the Document Folder?: My computer runs Windows 11 Pro. I do not know the correct computer-related terms or anything more than input data.I accidentally deleted the Document Folder in This PC from the recycle bin. When I click on Document Folder the pop-upI have tried to restore the recycle bin. I...
  9. How can I restore/recover the Document Folder?

How can I restore/recover the Document Folder?: My computer runs Windows 11 Pro. I do not know the correct computer-related terms or anything more than input data.I accidentally deleted the Document Folder in This PC from the recycle bin. When I click on Document Folder the pop-upI have tried to restore the recycle bin. I...
  10. How do I recover documents pictures on OneDrive if my Laptop crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover documents pictures on OneDrive if my Laptop crashes?: Hi,I just finally got OneDrive and downloaded copies of my pictures, files etc to One Drive.In non technical terms since I'm not technical literate, can you please let me know if my lap top crashes where do I go to get those files I saved in the One Drive Cloud?...