Windows 10: To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen

Discus and support To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have used Paint 3D once to change dates on a flyer successfully, but it has left a small motif/icon on my screen. I cannot remove it, it is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mervyn A., Feb 20, 2019.

1. Mervyn A. Win User

To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen

I have used Paint 3D once to change dates on a flyer successfully, but it has left a small motif/icon on my screen. I cannot remove it, it is very frustrating as it is always there, can some one assist me please. Thanks.

:)

Mervyn A., Feb 20, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 20, 2019
  4. To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen

1. To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen - Similar Threads - remove small 'motif

2. How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...: Hello Community,I had Windows 11 Pro installed on my PC and I've recently reinstalled it from the scratch due to some display drivers related issues. After the OS reinstallation, I can see that there're small arrow icons at the bottom left corner of some of the applications...
  3. How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the small arrow icon from the applications icons on the desktop without...: Hello Community,I had Windows 11 Pro installed on my PC and I've recently reinstalled it from the scratch due to some display drivers related issues. After the OS reinstallation, I can see that there're small arrow icons at the bottom left corner of some of the applications...
  4. Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications: I have a small icon that never disappears when using applications and I can't find a way to remove it. It seems to be Wild Tangent sourced and has lable: All family games....
  5. Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications: I have a small icon that never disappears when using applications and I can't find a way to remove it. It seems to be Wild Tangent sourced and has lable: All family games....
  6. Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Small Icons Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small Icons Problem: Please look at the screenshot The icons in the top right menu next to the drop-down navigation menu are tiny and can't be worked with in this state How can it be fixed?[ATTACH]...
  8. motifications in action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    motifications in action centre: every time when I start my laptop I see this notification in action centre …. can anyone tell me what is this.....[IMG]i have hp notebook 15 ba637tu which is running on windows 10 build 1809........
  9. Remove Volume icon on screen

Remove Volume icon on screen: How can I remove the volume icon on the screen, upper left corner, in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/remove-volume-icon-on-screen/44364af7-71cd-41a5-bc14-f7482e0d3108
  10. Small tiles/icons stuck misplaced on screen

Small tiles/icons stuck misplaced on screen: Hi I have two small tiles which are icons for apps stuck in an inappropriate place on my display screen. They appear on the print screen image by the projecting screen item on this snapshot, but they appear in the same place whichever type of screen display I am looking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to remove the small dulicate window in the upper right hand corner of explorer

2. small duplicate screen left upper corner