Windows 10: To remove unwanted language input methods.

Discus and support To remove unwanted language input methods. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a Windows 10 Home, version 20H2. I've seen similar problems on the posts that posted 2 years ago on older version of Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Baha11111, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Baha11111 Win User

To remove unwanted language input methods.

Hi all,

I have a Windows 10 Home, version 20H2.

I've seen similar problems on the posts that posted 2 years ago on older version of Windows 10.

There's still nothing I can do to remove the extra input languages.

My question is how to remove those extra input methods?

I have a screenshot of it.

To remove unwanted language input methods. e002cc55-3f34-42cd-af22-7d11cf1f3094?upload=true.png

:)

Baha11111, Jan 5, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Zacchi4k Win User
    Zacchi4k, Jan 5, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Remove input method without removing language?

Hi, here perhaps?

To remove unwanted language input methods. [​IMG]

(Remove won't be enabled on mine as English UK input is default)

dalchina, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

1. To remove unwanted language input methods. - Similar Threads - remove unwanted language

2. Unwanted Input language in language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Input language in language bar: So I noticed that, when I open that small keyboard bar in the right bottom corner, I have 2 input languages shown, which I haven't added. Now, I know how to remove them, but the problem is here:1. These 2 languages are shown in that small keyboard layout boxSo CroatianBosnia...
  3. Unwanted Input language in language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Input language in language bar: So I noticed that, when I open that small keyboard bar in the right bottom corner, I have 2 input languages shown, which I haven't added. Now, I know how to remove them, but the problem is here:1. These 2 languages are shown in that small keyboard layout boxSo CroatianBosnia...
  4. How to remove unwanted input languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove unwanted input languages: Hello, can anybody instruct me how to remove the VIE and ENG US input in the taskbar? They just appeared automatically there even I don't have them in my settings. [ATTACH]...
  5. Problem with language bar and input method

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with language bar and input method: Hi everyone, I have a little problem that is driving me nut, and I have no idea where to search to find solutions about it. First here is my "winver" window: [ATTACH] When I do Windows key + Space key, I got this menu that shows up: [ATTACH] As you probably know, that's...
  6. Remove Input Methods

Remove Input Methods: Hey everyone, I'm running into a bit of a difficulty attempting to remove input methods. I've already removed the languages and restarted a few times, but the input methods still remain. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've attached a screenshot of the issue below....
  7. Remove Unwanted Languages

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Unwanted Languages: Good day, I have a HP notebook that I upgraded to windows 10, version 1803 home edition. I am trying to figure out why I am getting multiple languages downloaded when I think I have all the settings set to US (English). I have attached a .doc file that list the files that are...
  8. 1803: Cannot change/remove input methods/languages?

in Windows 10 Support
    1803: Cannot change/remove input methods/languages?: Hello everyone, I have 4 languages installed, but only want 2 of them as input methods (keyboard). In previous Windows 10 versions, there was a Language section in the Control Panel where input methods could be removed. This section has been removed in 1803, and there's...
  9. Remove input method icon with language initials in notification area

Remove input method icon with language initials in notification area: Hello, is it possible to get rid of the input method icon which is located in the notifiaction area which shows the language abbreviation? Something like this: http://www.7tutorials.com/files/img/..._language6.png Why there are two languages, hence the icon, if in control...
  10. Remove input method without removing language?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove input method without removing language?: I have an Italian installation of Windows 10 Pro 1511, and I also have the Japanese IME and, thus, Japanese language installed in the control panel, BUT I needed to install English (UK) too, because all the Store apps that didn't support Italian used Japanese instead of...