Windows 10: to return a laptop to factory settings and remove all my details from it.

Discus and support to return a laptop to factory settings and remove all my details from it. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Screen for Bit Locker keeps coming up. Says I need a recovery key to complete?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lisadoherty3, Nov 28, 2019.

1. to return a laptop to factory settings and remove all my details from it.

Screen for Bit Locker keeps coming up. Says I need a recovery key to complete?

:)

lisadoherty3, Nov 28, 2019

2. return to factory setting

my dad's phone is 6500 .he need to return phone to factory setting,but the phone request code that we dont know its code.

fateme---01, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 28, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

to return a laptop to factory settings and remove all my details from it.

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

to return a laptop to factory settings and remove all my details from it.

1. to return a laptop to factory settings and remove all my details from it. - Similar Threads - return laptop factory

2. How do I reset my laptop to factory settings before returning it to a store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my laptop to factory settings before returning it to a store.: I am planning to return my laptop as I found it quite loud, and I was not satisfied with its battery life as well. But when I went to Reset This PC, it asks for how I should reinstall Windows 11. Currently I think the right one is Local Reinstall. Will this remove all my...
  3. How do I reset my laptop to factory settings before returning it to a store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my laptop to factory settings before returning it to a store.: I am planning to return my laptop as I found it quite loud, and I was not satisfied with its battery life as well. But when I went to Reset This PC, it asks for how I should reinstall Windows 11. Currently I think the right one is Local Reinstall. Will this remove all my...
  4. Remove details from files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove details from files: ?See above, see how i start typing and other items show!how do we easilly reset/clear this so theres none to show again?****Original title: Win10 help Clear system's recently entered *FILE>DETAILS history?****...
  5. Did a factory setting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Did a factory setting to my laptop: Hello. I did a factory setting to my laptop so I could sell it. It took all day yesterday to get done. Today I have a blue screen asking me to sign in with password. I did and I got a blue screen saying Hi There and wanting my information such as home region etc. Then...
  6. Remove all info from computer that is being returned

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove all info from computer that is being returned: Hello, Just bought a new HP computer and when I was setting it up all information from my current computer was transferred to my new one without doing anything. I thought ok, no problem. however when I went to register it I was told I had 8 months left on my warranty. I...
  7. How to return a computer to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to return a computer to factory settings?: How to return a computer to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-return-a-computer-to-factory-settings/d4a98b0c-8c0d-418f-9b1b-d85f512c205d
  8. After wipe and factory reset of Windows 10 my personal settings all returned...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After wipe and factory reset of Windows 10 my personal settings all returned...: I did a complete wipe of my Windows 10 laptop. Everything was gone. I needed a clean slate. Five days later my personal settings reverted back to the previous personal settings just before the reset. Even the picture that came back was completely erased from the device, yet...
  9. how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i return my hp stream 14 laptop to factory settings: I would like to put my hp stream back to factory settings as my husbands Microsoft account is on it instead of mine and I cannot put any of my accounts,just wont to start again,he was setting my new laptop up for me and put his accounts on instead as I cannot get my emails...
  10. Return to factory state

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Return to factory state: What term is used for restoring PC with Windows 10 back to out of box state? I am confused on terminology for this. Is it Reset, Restore, Refresh. etc...? 43861