Windows 10: To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319

Discus and support To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HELP PLS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-run-this-application-u-must-download-one-of-the/40a90ef3-dcea-4dd2-a3fb-a1197cec6b7e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmanKhan6, Nov 18, 2020.

1. AmanKhan6 Win User

To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319

HELP PLS

:)

AmanKhan6, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET framework: .NETFramework, Version = v4.5.2

Hi clareburns,

The .NET Framework is an integral part of many applications running on Windows and provides common functionality for those applications to run. The .NET Framework 4.5.2 is already pre-installed on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer
    the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you download and run the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair tool from this

link
    . The tool tries to resolve those issues by applying known fixes or by repairing the corrupted installations of the supported .NET Framework versions.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Windows Defender update stuck on "0% Downloading"

Good Morning

For the last 3 weeks I for some reason can't update windows Defender. It's stuck on downloading.

Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.275.1086.0)

Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.259.652.0)

Once the update doesn't work I get the following error message:

Code:
    [b]Error 0x80070003 while downloading update for Windows Defender.
    [/b]
    I've tried everything also methods below:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      and select Windows Update troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Try below given method if issue persist.

Method 2:

If issue persist I suggest you to reset Windows Update component. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • Stop the BITS service, the Windows Update service, and the Cryptographic service. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following commands. Make sure that you press Enter after you type each command.
      • net stop bits
      • net stop wuauserv
      • net stop appidsvc
      • net stop cryptsvc
    • Rename the softare distribution folders backup copies. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following commands. Make sure that you press Enter after you type each command.
      • Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bak
      • Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak
    • Restart the BITS service, the Windows Update service, and the Cryptographic service. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following commands. Make sure that you press Enter after you type each command.
      • net start bits
      • net start wuauserv
      • net start appidsvc
      • net start cryptsvc
    • Restart your PC and check if it works.
    Method 3:

The system file may have got corrupted due to corruption in system file. I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

PierreCoetzee1, Nov 18, 2020
  4. To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319

.NET error - .NET Framework 4 Client CheckHealthOfDotNetFramework(): '.INI' File not found

Hi Viridel,

I understand that you are facing issues while installing the quicken application in the system. I will surely assist you.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Which is the current version of the .NET framework present in the system?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key+ R for Run and then type Control.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Uncheck .Net Framework 3.5 and .Net Framework advanced services.
    • Restart the system and check if it helps.
    Download the latest .Net Frame work from the below link and then try downloading the quicken application.

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope this information is helpful regarding the installation of the quicken software. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319

1. To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319 - Similar Threads - run application must

2. Trying to play a game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to play a game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions...: Hi Microsoft! I have an error. I'm trying to play my favorite game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0.30319" I DON'T CARE HOW LONG TILL I GET A RESPONSE I WANT TO KNOW WHERE OR HOW I CAN FIX IT THOUGH.* Moved from...
  3. Trying to play a game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to play a game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions...: Hi Microsoft! I have an error. I'm trying to play my favorite game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0.30319" I DON'T CARE HOW LONG TILL I GET A RESPONSE I WANT TO KNOW WHERE OR HOW I CAN FIX IT THOUGH.* Moved from...
  4. Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...: I've tried the solutions at all these links. None have worked. what do i do. Please....
  5. Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...: I've tried the solutions at all these links. None have worked. what do i do. Please....
  6. "To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET...: I recently decided to perform a system recovery on my desktop because I was unable to uninstall apps and the system was overall slower than usual. After the system recovery was successful, Whenever I tried to open or install applications or programs, I would receive the...
  7. There must be an application . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There must be an application . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro. There are times, I need to "Delete". Very, BIG folders. So big, that it takes hours. Is there an app, I could get. That would just, chew 'em up fast? Hopefully, free? So, give me, good news. Thanks for reading . . ....
  8. you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019: I did install net 4.8. But it still reminded me that need .Net Framework V4.0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-first-must-install-the-following-versions-of/07da383e-b41e-461e-892e-828cf4d38918
  9. getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...: trying to download garminexpress for new satnav - has allowed me to download but wont launch content above message received. Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers...
  10. getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...: trying to download garminexpress for new satnav - has allowed me to download but wont launch content above message received....