Windows 10: to see ram storage in windows 10 pro

Discus and support to see ram storage in windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't see my ram storage in my pc in windows 10 pro version. How can see this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aslammahmud, Jun 27, 2019.

1. to see ram storage in windows 10 pro

I can't see my ram storage in my pc in windows 10 pro version. How can see this?

:)

aslammahmud, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

to see ram storage in windows 10 pro

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

to see ram storage in windows 10 pro

1. to see ram storage in windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - ram storage pro

2. Installed New Ram, Windows doesn't see it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed New Ram, Windows doesn't see it: Hi, I just installed a new bank of 16GB DDR4 2400hz RAM, but windows doesn't see it.I tried to buy it same speed as the original one, and funny enough Passmark Performance Test sees it installed.PictureWhat did I do wrong? is it a broken bank?Thanks...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Only seeing 192Gb on my 256Gb Memory RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Only seeing 192Gb on my 256Gb Memory RAM: Hello everyone, I'm Martin from France and I have a question for the community.First of all sorry for my English, there will be mistakes because I haven't practiced for a very long time.I will explain my problem to you, I am a graphic designer and I built a great PC, I put a...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Only seeing 192Gb on my 256Gb Memory RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Only seeing 192Gb on my 256Gb Memory RAM: Hello everyone, I'm Martin from France and I have a question for the community.First of all sorry for my English, there will be mistakes because I haven't practiced for a very long time.I will explain my problem to you, I am a graphic designer and I built a great PC, I put a...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Only seeing 192Gb on my 256Gb Memory RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. CPU-Z sees 32GB ram, Windows 10 sees 16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU-Z sees 32GB ram, Windows 10 sees 16: I've had two 8 gig sticks in slots 1&3 for some time. Bought 2 more of the exact same Crucial ram sticks and plugged them into slots 2&4. Bios sees 32, Windows 10 sees 16 still. CPU-Z also sees all 4 of the sticks and reports 32G. Tried using just the new sticks in slots...
  7. Window 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. See question below

Window 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. See question below: Hello: We have two HP P6616f units still running Windows 7 Pro. When we acquire new units which already have Windows 10 Home edition, since we are already using Windows 7 Pro, is there a charge to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro? If so, is it by customer or specific desktop...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Only seeing half of installed RAM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Only seeing half of installed RAM: Hello, I recently installed Windows 10 from Win 7 after upgrading my hard drive to a solid state drive. Since the upgrade Window only see's half of the installed RAM. I have read numerous articles and tried many different fixes and suggestions but to no avail. Is it...
  9. Upgrading Windows 10 pro and storage space

Upgrading Windows 10 pro and storage space: I want to upgrade the hardware on my home media server (Plex) running Windows 10 Pro, version 1809. I have my Storage Spaces disks connected using a dedicated RAID card, with the disks configured as JBOD. I wonder, if I upgrade the hardware and reinstall Windows 10 pro to the...
  10. Storage Spaces and Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces and Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro: I am planning on upgrading the hardware on my home media server (Plex). It runs on Windows 10 Pro (1809). My Storage Spaces disks are connected to my system via a dedicated RAID card, with the disks just configured as JBOD. It is a 16 disk pool comprising 36TB of raw...