Windows 10: "To skip disk checking, press any key whiten 8 seconds" This comes up after every time I...

Discus and support "To skip disk checking, press any key whiten 8 seconds" This comes up after every time I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think it started happening when the my laptop got shutdown when it was in sleep mode because laptop charger's cable moved a little. So what is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hello--friend, Apr 23, 2020.

1. "To skip disk checking, press any key whiten 8 seconds" This comes up after every time I...

I think it started happening when the my laptop got shutdown when it was in sleep mode because laptop charger's cable moved a little. So what is the problem here? Is my ssd in danger? My Windows10 is not updated btw I dont have much disk space.

I tried "Crystal Disk" and it says "Good"

submitted by /u/hello--friend
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hello--friend, Apr 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 skips disk checking on startup

So when my computer starts up it says "Disk checking to skip press any key within 8 seconds" and then it turns black for a second then says it again. Then it goes to the lock screen. How do I make it so that it doesn't skip the disk checking?

qwertyasduf, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Apr 23, 2020
  4. "To skip disk checking, press any key whiten 8 seconds" This comes up after every time I...

Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

"To skip disk checking, press any key whiten 8 seconds" This comes up after every time I...

1. "To skip disk checking, press any key whiten 8 seconds" This comes up after every time I... - Similar Threads - skip disk checking

2. Windows booting up - Check disk, press any keys to skip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows booting up - Check disk, press any keys to skip: I have no idea why does this appear, whenever I just boot up my laptop, it just always give me this and the checking mostly takes 40 minutes, why and any way to stop this?...
  3. BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds: I have a HP HP ENVY X360 - 13-Y034cl and I had 4 BSODs in the last 6 months and when I restart it says "boot device not found". After a few attempts of restarting it boots fine. Every time I start the laptop it says "To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds" and even...
  4. BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds: I have a HP HP ENVY X360 - 13-Y034cl and I had 4 BSODs in the last 6 months and when I restart it says "boot device not found". After a few attempts of restarting it boots fine. Every time I start the laptop it says "To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds" and even...
  5. BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. To skip disk checking press any key within 8 sec

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    To skip disk checking press any key within 8 sec: While starting windows i got above message everytime how to solve this/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-skip-disk-checking-press-any-key-within-8-sec/3945e584-5cbe-4656-8d3a-3d69f9e02f53
  7. why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start...: why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start windows and its says scanning and repairing drive and random number of volume or c:...
  8. to skip disk checking press any key within 10 seconds

to skip disk checking press any key within 10 seconds: windowsu her başlattığımda to skip disk checking press any key within 10 seconds yazısı ekrana geliyor herhangi bir tuşa basmadan beklememe rağmen süre bitince windows otomatik açılıyor...
  9. "to skip disk checking press any key" pops up on every boot up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "to skip disk checking press any key" pops up on every boot up: I installed a new SSD 860 QVO 2TB, and cloned my old SSD 250 GB with windows on it to my new one, and have them both installed. I then formatted the old one, and boot from the new one no problem. While using my computer, there seems to be no issues. To fix the disk checking...
  10. To skip disk checking, press any key in # seconds

To skip disk checking, press any key in # seconds: I have been getting this on every start up. It checks my C drive which is an SSD. I let it run the check multiple times but it runs a few seconds and i get to log in screen. Also, checking disk and repair from properties>Tools>ErrorChecking says it found errors, but the...