Windows 10: To the moderators removing or locking topics that are still active and not answered!

Discus and support To the moderators removing or locking topics that are still active and not answered! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hej moderators! You just locked one topic that still active and not answered!!! (about Language Bar pop-up after updating to 1903.), then you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yeye11, Nov 22, 2019.

1. yeye11 Win User

To the moderators removing or locking topics that are still active and not answered!

Hej moderators!

You just locked one topic that still active and not answered!!! (about Language Bar pop-up after updating to 1903.),

then you removed my repost from the other webbsite of the similar topic

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-windows-10-language-popup/b03b2d99-7c77-4695-9f18-b4db0b3180f9

where there is VERY good description of the PROBLEM.

Why are you doing so!!!!!!

Especially if you are closing one thread - live at least the other,

its is STILL a problem and STILL there is no solution for this!!!!

As you closed one and removed the other seems that you are working on microsoft to prevent us

to get this stuff solved!!!!!

:)

yeye11, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

Might I suggest you tweak your colour settings for your monitor, regular Mods are Blue *Smile To the moderators removing or locking topics that are still active and not answered! :)

Tatty_One, Nov 22, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    how to remove Sinowal virus?

It looks like there are a number of steps to remove this trojan, just follow the instructions cybertech gives throughout the topic.

IggSter, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

To the moderators removing or locking topics that are still active and not answered!

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. To the moderators removing or locking topics that are still active and not answered! - Similar Threads - moderators removing locking

2. This topic can be removed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This topic can be removed.: This topic can be removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-topic-can-be-removed/c2573478-08b1-4d92-86ae-e063b6c474da
  3. Do you moderate your answers at all?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do you moderate your answers at all?: No matter what question I look for answers to I always end up on answers from the moderators here pointing to their own websites full of PPC ads or affiliate links or just because they are SEO'ing their own websites and it's so obvious. Why don't you regulate this? That's why...
  4. Moderators

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moderators: How do Moderators decide to block a comment. When somebody seems to ask an innocent question or praise Windows Security they decide that cant go through,is it that they may upset third party users I once praised Windows Security and got abused and called a Fanboy. Was he...
  5. moderators

moderators: In this forum, you will find little or not help at all. No one in here is qualified to be a tech. They just spew the same generic replies to whatever your problem may be. The root of the real problem is Microsoft, and it is only going to get worse in April or May, perhaps...
  6. Locked answers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked answers: Why the hell display them if they are locked -lame lame lame your organization is dying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-answers/161a322f-4219-421d-9153-7354a412a4a7
  7. Moderators

Moderators: Could any moderators please delete my previous post on opening a file. PLEASE! That would be so helpful thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moderators/7265afcb-1b16-49ad-b67b-426b0cd0134c"
  8. MODERATORS CREATE NEW TOPICS "GRAPHICS DRIVERS" "AUDIO DRIVERS" "LAN DRIVERS" "WIFI...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MODERATORS CREATE NEW TOPICS "GRAPHICS DRIVERS" "AUDIO DRIVERS" "LAN DRIVERS" "WIFI...: I am requesting the moderators to create new topics like graphics drivers, audio drivers, lan drivers , wifi drivers, bluetooth drivers under windows 10 . Users can post particular driver problems in their respective topics...
  9. MODERATORS , CREATE NEW TOPIC " BSOD ERRORS" UNDER WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MODERATORS , CREATE NEW TOPIC " BSOD ERRORS" UNDER WINDOWS 10: Almost many laptops, desktops aio and notebooks running Windows 10 OS. But many users are reported and still reporting BSOD errors. For these errors, create new topic BSOD ERRORS under in all windows os clients and servers....
  10. MODERATORS PLEASE INCLUDE NEW TOPIC "WINDOWS POWERSHELL" UNDER WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MODERATORS PLEASE INCLUDE NEW TOPIC "WINDOWS POWERSHELL" UNDER WINDOWS 10: This post for the moderators , please include new topic "WINDOWS POWERSHELL which is usefull for many IT pros and system administartors . Using poersdhell script , we can find the vulnerabities in the OS and in hardwares Thanking you for my post ....