Windows 10: to update windows 10 product key

Discus and support to update windows 10 product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought used pc from the market and windows is now requesting for product key update and I had no other product key. please how do I solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DavidElemi, May 25, 2020.

1. to update windows 10 product key

I bought used pc from the market and windows is now requesting for product key update and I had no other product key.

please how do I solve this problem?

:)

DavidElemi, May 25, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 25, 2020
  3. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 25, 2020
  4. to update windows 10 product key

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 25, 2020
Thema:

to update windows 10 product key

1. to update windows 10 product key - Similar Threads - update product key

2. Update product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update product key: Hi,I bought a used pc a few months ago with Windows 10 installed. now suddently it demands to update thew product key. i looked in the activation settings and it says "Windows 10 Pro" and "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" - so maybe they sold...
  3. Update Product Key

Update Product Key: My Windows 10 is requesting for a Windows license update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-product-key/2faad6be-9bc1-4d84-8489-1ac2e7ba1668
  4. Windows Update and Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Product Key: I tried to Update Windows and Microsoft but it asks Product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-and-product-key/517d5cdf-88e3-41e8-ac77-46517ee66e88
  5. UPDATING WINDOWS 10 PRO PRODUCT KEY

UPDATING WINDOWS 10 PRO PRODUCT KEY: HOW AM I GOING TO ACTIVATE/UPDATE MY WINDOWS 10 PRO PRODUCT KEY IF IT IS CONNECTED TO AN ORGANIZATION ACTIVATION SERVICE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-pro-product-key/86702695-6c8a-4c1f-b0f6-02666f064f2f"
  6. windows 10 update product key validation

windows 10 update product key validation: Hi hoping I can have someone help me out, about pulling whats left of my hair out trying to update to latest 1903 win10 format. Have now tried at least 6 times only to have it hang on 86 or 89 % install. Have also tried it with win iso 10 to no avail. The former with or...
  7. Windows 10 product key

Windows 10 product key: I bought a pre built pc, which included the windows 10 in it without a product key, but when I changed the cpu and motherboard, it says I need to buy a new one. I there someway I can get a new product key for free?...
  8. updating product key

updating product key: Why does W10 keep asking for the software key to be re installed after updates . The USB I have failed and I used a local repair agent to correct the system who loaded the 'shop ' version to my m/c and now it keeps asking for the key ( which I don't have) to be re installed...
  9. windows 10 product key

windows 10 product key: I have Windows 10 Pro Build 14905 on one of my laptops.I bought a new computer. Since I'm in the insider program can I install it on the new one for free? What about a product key? Will I have to pay for one? Should I remove it from my laptop because I don't think Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Product Key: I have bought a Windows 10 Home edition 64bit. but I realize later, that windows 10 is not compatible with Autodesk. can I use my windows 10 original product key with windows 7 home edition 64bit ? are there any windows 7 home 64 bit legal download so I can use my orginal...