Windows 10: to upload files to websites; 'browse for file' issue

Discus and support to upload files to websites; 'browse for file' issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft needs to fix this issue. The connect 'your android' is not a fix. I do not have one. I need to be able to upload files out not to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidOpem, Feb 27, 2019.

1. DavidOpem Win User

to upload files to websites; 'browse for file' issue

Microsoft needs to fix this issue. The connect 'your android' is not a fix. I do not have one. I need to be able to upload files out not to my computer but from mine to an outside location.

Please repair this.

I am sure it has to do with an update and

Onedrive and the expectation that I should use that and 'The Cloud'. I don't use them.

I like to use what I want to use.

Please repair this situation.

I see that it is a common issue.

Thank-you

:)

DavidOpem, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Uploading Image Files dialog box not including JPEG files

Hello,

If you have a jpeg 2000 file format it will not work with Internet Explorer due to incompatibility or security reasons.

We suggests that you try the steps below:

Method 1: Reset zones to default

• On Internet explorer > Go to Tools.
    • Click Security > Click on Reset all zones to default level

Method 2:

• Go to the website you want to upload the files.
    • Click on Tools drop down.
    • Choose Compatibility View Settings > Then add the website.
    • Refresh the page and try to upload the files again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Uploading of files

Hi Amanda,

To better assist you, we appreciate if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you uploading your files to OneDrive using a computer or mobile phone?
    • Are you using a browser or OneDrive app to upload the files?

For the meantime, you can check the article:
    Fix problems uploading files on the OneDrive website
    and
    Upload photos and files to OneDrive
    . The two articles contain steps that you can perform to help you upload your files.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 27, 2019
  4. to upload files to websites; 'browse for file' issue

Cant upload files or pictures on websites that have browse and upload buttons

Hi i have Nokia 920 using windows 8. on this phone and operating system it is impossible to upload pics and files on internet sites that have a browse and upload button.
    why have microsoft not allowed this basic function this will be my first and last windows phone if they do not fix this problem.

currently if i want to upload files or pics to websites i have to email them from my phone to myself then use a pc to upload to what ever website

DavidNicolson100, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

to upload files to websites; 'browse for file' issue

1. to upload files to websites; 'browse for file' issue - Similar Threads - upload files websites

2. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  3. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  4. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 File explorer and "upload file" issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File explorer and "upload file" issues: Hello,I have had windows 11 for awhile now, I recently installed the latest's update. I noticed now when I click on file explorer, it has trouble finding all the files and doesn't load like it used to. Also when I would click on upload file in an email or for for school work,...
  6. Windows 11 File explorer and "upload file" issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File explorer and "upload file" issues: Hello,I have had windows 11 for awhile now, I recently installed the latest's update. I noticed now when I click on file explorer, it has trouble finding all the files and doesn't load like it used to. Also when I would click on upload file in an email or for for school work,...
  7. Website Browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website Browsing: Some of website isn't browsing to my browser. It shows that "Can't connect securely to this page." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-browsing/6d7d018d-b1ca-4ba6-99b8-787e5bf39803
  8. OneDrive - how to use File Explorer to access files uploaded to OneDrive website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - how to use File Explorer to access files uploaded to OneDrive website: Hi all, I have uploaded a file to my OneDrive website. How can I access that file from File Explorer on Windows 10? Regards, Leigh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-how-to-use-file-explorer-to-access-files/3ff50eb6-b9b7-4c80-8bf7-03b8f7154f39
  9. Edge and Chrome freezes when browsing for files to upload or download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge and Chrome freezes when browsing for files to upload or download: Hello Microsoft team, The issue first discovered in Chrome when I browse to upload or download files, the browser freezes when it tries to open the Save or Open dialogue box. When I try to open Task Manager, it also freezes and does not accept any clicks; Other opened...
  10. Memory leak after uploading files on Dropbox website

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory leak after uploading files on Dropbox website: Hello, after updating to Windows 10 AU, I seem to notice a strange bug that when you upload a bunch of large files onto Dropbox website from Chrome, the ram slowly increases and last time I saw it, it was up to like 22% ram usage (32GB ram here). I closed Chrome to see if it...