Windows 10: to verify my free trail I need the code to be send to my phone

Discus and support to verify my free trail I need the code to be send to my phone in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; you told me that I going to received it but it did not send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AhmedAl Otaibi, Feb 7, 2020.

1. to verify my free trail I need the code to be send to my phone

you told me that I going to received it but it did not send

:)

AhmedAl Otaibi, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Lex Del Win User

email won't send from Outbox on my nokia

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which phone and OS version you're currently using?
    • What is the error code that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest you to send us a screenshot of the error code that you've received.

Sincerely.

Lex Del, Feb 7, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 7, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

to verify my free trail I need the code to be send to my phone

DRDNA, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

to verify my free trail I need the code to be send to my phone

1. to verify my free trail I need the code to be send to my phone - Similar Threads - verify free trail

2. Can't verify my identity, because it sends code to a random email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't verify my identity, because it sends code to a random email.: I'm trying to log into my Microsoft account, but it want's me to verify my account. But the only option to verify is by sending an email to a random email account I've never seen before. I use gmail to log in with so I have no idea why my gmail isn't one, if not the only...
  3. How to update phone number as Microsoft is asking me to verify by sending code to old phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update phone number as Microsoft is asking me to verify by sending code to old phone: I can't update phone number because of that I am unable to get Bit Locker Recovery Key. Although I know my password/email, but after that it asks me to send code to my old phone.Is there any way where I can update new phone number to my microsoft Account....
  4. How to update phone number as Microsoft is asking me to verify by sending code to old phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update phone number as Microsoft is asking me to verify by sending code to old phone: I can't update phone number because of that I am unable to get Bit Locker Recovery Key. Although I know my password/email, but after that it asks me to send code to my old phone.Is there any way where I can update new phone number to my microsoft Account....
  5. why Not sending verification code to my phone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why Not sending verification code to my phone: My laptop had security settings changed asked me to set up new pin I sign into my Microsoft account with my password it informs me it's going to send a code to my phone number I request it it says it's sending the code but the code never comes it's been two days now and still...
  6. why Not sending verification code to my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why Not sending verification code to my phone: My laptop had security settings changed asked me to set up new pin I sign into my Microsoft account with my password it informs me it's going to send a code to my phone number I request it it says it's sending the code but the code never comes it's been two days now and still...
  7. why Not sending verification code to my phone

8. We need to verify your identity not sending a code to my alternate email

We need to verify your identity not sending a code to my alternate email: Hi I've been trying to access my old hotmail account but don't seem to access it anymore because I forgot my password. So I was trying to forgot the password and hopefully reset it using my alternate email that I added. The email is correct but I'm not receiving anything...
  9. We need to verify your identity not sending a code to my alternate email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We need to verify your identity not sending a code to my alternate email: Hi I've been trying to access my old hotmail account but don't seem to access it anymore because I forgot my password. So I was trying to forgot the password and hopefully reset it using my alternate email that I added. The email is correct but I'm not receiving anything...
  10. We need to verify your identity not sending a code to my alternate email

in Windows 10 Customization