Windows 10: TOAST files

Discus and support TOAST files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help opening a toast file a friend sent me. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Discoverypark, Jan 21, 2021.

1. TOAST files

I need help opening a toast file a friend sent me. Can anyone help?

:)

Discoverypark, Jan 21, 2021

2. Toasts

Hello ANDREWSEARS,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

Unfortunately, turning off message notification toast is not yet available on Windows Phone 8. This feature has already been suggested on the Windows Phone users voice website.

You vote for that feature by clicking on the following link :

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...ns/2285132-turning-off-sms-notification-toast

Regards,

Ousmane C., Jan 21, 2021
  3. chami2200 Win User
    chami2200, Jan 21, 2021
  4. TOAST files

Desktop Delphi Toasts App

I right click it and then left click Uninstall.

Programs and Features - Uninstall or change a program loads. However, the "Desktop Delphi Toasts App" is not on the list

Sweetsweetcorn, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

TOAST files

1. TOAST files - Similar Threads - TOAST files

2. Issues with the Bitlocker Notification Toast

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with the Bitlocker Notification Toast: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 1909 (Buid 18363.1256), I rolled back from 20H2 (to many problems). This issue was already there before I had made the upgrade. When I plugged in my WD External Hard Drive wich is protected by Bitlocker, I get that small notification toast at the...
  3. Did I Toast My New System?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Did I Toast My New System?: Dang, My mouse isn't just "right" since I built my new system. It feels "off". When I open my Draftsight program, it flies around everywhere, but it like bounces/lags on the drawing area. I found the tabs of the motherboard sheet metal plate inside the outlets for the HDMI...
  4. Desktop Delphi Toasts App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Delphi Toasts App: What in the world is this? [img] - - - Updated - - - Possibly unreleated or possibly related: I get quite a few command prompts flash up and close throughout any time I have my PC on. It has happened again just now and I was able to read that the title said something that...
  5. LiveMail Toast After Update

in Browsers and Email
    LiveMail Toast After Update: My Live Mail stopped working after last week's update. Please help me get it back. All other email programs are lousy in comparison. [img] [img] 163158
  6. Toast Notifications Don't Dissapear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toast Notifications Don't Dissapear: When I receive a toast notification from the action center, it does not leave my screen, despite the fact that I have the setting for them to go away after 5 seconds. When I click on the notification to dismiss it, it brings me to the desktop which means If I am watching...
  7. Change Notification Toast Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Notification Toast Location: I've scoured the internet to find a way to change the Notification Location for Windows 10. The closest thing I've found is this post: https://winaero.com/blog/move-notification-toasts-to-top-or-bottom-of-the-screen-in-windows-10/ However, since a certain Windows...
  8. toast files? input switch toast handlers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    toast files? input switch toast handlers: someone is sending toast messages {I can't remember the proper name} from my pc to theirs. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/toast-files-input-switch-toast-handlers/65adaf28-abc8-406a-966d-685485091e9d
  9. toast files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    toast files?: someone is sending toast messages {I can't remember the proper name} from my pc to theirs. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/toast-files/65adaf28-abc8-406a-966d-685485091e9d
  10. My O/S is toast. I need to copy files. Mounted HDD, but denied access

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    My O/S is toast. I need to copy files. Mounted HDD, but denied access: Yesterday I was in a good place. My computer was working fine. I received an SSD drive and I was going to install it. When I tried to use the data transfer utility from Samsung, it failed. I tried 4 different programs, each with varying degrees of progress before failing. OK,...