Windows 10: TOC headings

Discus and support TOC headings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change table of content headings or chapters in my case to another page on a specific line? When I enter my chapters down spaces onto another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Simba123Annette!!, Dec 21, 2019.

1. TOC headings

How do I change table of content headings or chapters in my case to another page on a specific line? When I enter my chapters down spaces onto another page, it skips to a designated space middle of the next page, 1/3 down the page. How do I designate it where I prefer?

:)

Simba123Annette!!, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Unable to accept xbox live TOCs for child account

My child is prompted to accept new TOCs and then the "Parent Needed' page appears. I enter my (parent) sign in details and accept the TOCs, then it takes me back to the "Parent Needed' page in a ground hog like never ending loop.

Yes I have checked and tripple checked that I am the parent and this is my child.

Please sort it out.

Malcolm Boyle, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Dugly Win User

TOC headings

MS Word 2016 Resets TOC ALL Page #'s to the Same Page Number (2 or 3)

I'm giving this a try here as I seem to find answers to most issues on this web site.

After working without this problem until today, MS Word 2016 (on Win10) has suddenly started to reset all the page numbering on my Table of Contents to a single number: either 2 or 3. The problem occurs most often with templates.

I don't know if I'm the cause of this issue, as I have done a lot of document formatting lately, including formatting many templates and saving new headings etc. to the Styles library.

I have checked other sources on the web without seeing anything that provides a solution. One suggested workaround, i.e., locking the TOC with CTRL-F11 & unlocking it when I want to refresh the TOC, isn't an option for me. I distribute templates to co-workers and I don't want to export the problem if it's something I caused and could be transmitted to their settings.

Dugly, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

TOC headings

1. TOC headings - Similar Threads - TOC headings

2. When will Microsoft pull their heads out of their asses???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft pull their heads out of their asses???: I work in IT and have nothing but constant issues with Microsoft 365 apps for almost 2 years now. When will you guys fix your ****?? You stupid **** release new versions of software and the newer versions are filled with bugs and glitches......and there was nothing ever wrong...
  3. When will Microsoft pull their heads out of their asses???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft pull their heads out of their asses???: I work in IT and have nothing but constant issues with Microsoft 365 apps for almost 2 years now. When will you guys fix your ****?? You stupid **** release new versions of software and the newer versions are filled with bugs and glitches......and there was nothing ever wrong...
  4. Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files: I had an employee come to me asking why they couldn't open up a pdf file. He said it just started today. I saw that the pdf files he was trying to open had a small blue fox in the bottom left hand corner of the file I was able to right click on the file and take the...
  5. Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files: I had an employee come to me asking why they couldn't open up a pdf file. He said it just started today. I saw that the pdf files he was trying to open had a small blue fox in the bottom left hand corner of the file I was able to right click on the file and take the...
  6. Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files

7. Hello, I'm scratching my head, I don't understand why this error, please take a look

Hello, I'm scratching my head, I don't understand why this error, please take a look: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CFchkjeWGN16F6tL70sGYzPwi8NHAw41?usp=sharingHello, who understands and who is not difficult, please look at what is the problem of this blue screen, I will be very grateful...
  8. I am unable to uninstall an app name toc and also am unable to find it on my pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to uninstall an app name toc and also am unable to find it on my pc.: So, a couple of months ago I may have downloaded some suspicious programs which contained malware. I downloaded malwarebytes program and got rid of it but as i was scrolling through apps in setting i found a suspicious app name toc of 195MB in size. I have tried to uninstall...
  9. My account settings removed. My data in user folders moved toC:\Users\

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My account settings removed. My data in user folders moved toC:\Users\: Hello, I started my desktop computer and the desktop was blank. All my files from the desktop and from my user folder have been moved to C:\Users\DH (DH is the name of my account). All the settings in my account are deleted. For example I can't access to my Outlook and so...
  10. MS Word 2016 Resets TOC ALL Page #'s to the Same Page Number (2 or 3)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Word 2016 Resets TOC ALL Page #'s to the Same Page Number (2 or 3): I'm giving this a try here as I seem to find answers to most issues on this web site. After working without this problem until today, MS Word 2016 (on Win10) has suddenly started to reset all the page numbering on my Table of Contents to a single number: either 2 or 3. The...