Windows 10: Today i buyed new headphones with mic usb and problem :(

Discus and support Today i buyed new headphones with mic usb and problem :( in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Like in picture all time mic is on and i hear terrible sound and can't hear my self. It's like boost is activated on 200% but idk how to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jack8Tv, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Jack8Tv Win User

Today i buyed new headphones with mic usb and problem :(

Today i buyed new headphones with mic usb and problem :( 279cc05a-93db-48b4-be93-2d9fc9d2c56e?upload=true.jpg
    Like in picture all time mic is on and i hear terrible sound and can't hear my self.
    It's like boost is activated on 200% but idk how to turn off bcs i don't have that options.

I test my headphones with mic on laptop windows 8.1 and it's work perfect.
    But on my windows 10 pro pc: Optiplex 790 mic not work.
    IT's work but not good can't talk nobody can't hear me bcs of that terrible sound.

It's bcs of driver.
    I try so many realtek but didn't work.
    Idk what i can do more Today i buyed new headphones with mic usb and problem :( :(

:)

Jack8Tv, Jun 14, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Aman Win User
    Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

4. Allan Mej Win User

How to use Logitech H51 headphone as the default mic?

Hi Michael,

Your laptop's default mic is the currently enabled device, preventing you from using your headphone's mic. To use your headphone's mic, you need to enable it. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• On the Sound properties (the current open windows of the screenshot that you gave), go to Recordings.
    • Right-click your headphone's mic.
    • Click Enable.

If you couldn't find your headphone's mic on the list, it must be hidden. To unhide it, right-click on your currently enabled mic and click
    Show Disabled Devices.

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Allan Mej, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Today i buyed new headphones with mic usb and problem :( - Similar Threads - Today buyed headphones

2. Usb mic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb mic problem: Usb microphone problemHi everyone. I recently bought an usb microphone t bone 420 and when i plug it in my laptop the windows can't see it. Another weird problem is that everytime i try to plug it the mouse stops and if i plug the mic first and the mouse second it doesnt even...
  3. Usb mic problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb mic problem: Usb microphone problemHi everyone. I recently bought an usb microphone t bone 420 and when i plug it in my laptop the windows can't see it. Another weird problem is that everytime i try to plug it the mouse stops and if i plug the mic first and the mouse second it doesnt even...
  4. headphone mic problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphone mic problems windows 10: Hi im Poema,I have a mac mini 2012 with a windows 10 partition and I bought the steelseries arctis 3. Its didnt work on bouth my macos or my windows 10 partition so I bought a pc jack to iphone/smartphone jack adapter this...
  5. USB Mic Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Mic Problems: I have a bizarre problem with using Skype and Webex. At home I have a Dell AE515 Speaker bar/phone certified for use with Skype. This is connected to a Dell UP2716D monitor USB hub.At my work site, I use a Plantronics headset not sure of model, also connected via a Dell...
  6. Problem with my headphone mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with my headphone mic: I bought a pair of headphones today, but I have a huge issue, the mic sounds like someone is constantly blowing at it. Headphone mic works extremely well on my ps4 and phone, so it's not a headphone problem. I tried enabling noise cancellation, but it didn't work, I trued...
  7. Problem with headphone jack mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with headphone jack mic: About a week ago my PC suddenly stopped recognizing my 3.5mm jack microphone even though I can hear everything just fine through the headset. In the sound settings it simply states ”input device not found”. Drivers are up to date, every app has permission to use the mic,...
  8. mic and headphones problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    mic and headphones problem: Hey, so my sound comes out through my hdmi not from my headphones, and when i plug my headphones in my hdmi/monitor headphones work. but my mic isnt working at all. And it doesnt show that my headphones or mic is plugged in. Ps. Monitor is like TV/MONITOR/COMPUTER , its all...
  9. USB Headphone / Mic is not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB Headphone / Mic is not recognized: Hi there. I recently upgraded to a new PC. The Beeexellent USB Headphone and Mic headset I have been using for a while on my last computer is not being recognized when I plug it in. The computer cannot even see it, no matter which USB port I plug it into. None of the "fixes"...
  10. USB Mic Problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Mic Problems.: Hello, I would appreciate some help. I have a Apogee Mic 96k and I know it worked when i first used it about a year ago. I recently have been trying to record some music and my built in microphone works but my USB will not. It will connect and shows up that it is...