Windows 10: TODAY I FOUND ONE AMAZING COMMAND TO GET MANY DETAILS ABOUT HARDWARE , HARDDISK SMART...

Discus and support TODAY I FOUND ONE AMAZING COMMAND TO GET MANY DETAILS ABOUT HARDWARE , HARDDISK SMART... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today just now I found one command stordaig and I received all most all the details About volumes corrupted or not , installed drivers reports,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, May 5, 2019.

1. TODAY I FOUND ONE AMAZING COMMAND TO GET MANY DETAILS ABOUT HARDWARE , HARDDISK SMART...

Today just now I found one command stordaig and I received all most all the details About volumes corrupted or not , installed drivers reports, bootdiag report , smart report , diagnostics report about all harddisks .

I received the following files after entering command

CDROM.reg
    DiskDrive.reg
    Filesystem.reg
    HDC.reg
    SCSIAdapter.reg
    VolMgr.reg
    VolSnap.reg
    Volume.reg
    DriverDiag.html which gives all installed drivers
    Diagnostic.html which gives plenty of information all installed harddisks

Volume C corruption.txt which says whether this volume is corrupted or not

type below command in cmd with run as administrator

stordiag.exe -collectEtw -checkFSConsistency -diagnostic -bootdiag -driverdiag -out C:\

The results are saved in C:\StorDiag\

Analysis all .html files , .txt and .evtx files for troubleshooting techniques if any problems in hardwares or drivers or softwares

Thanks for my post . I hope this post will be useful useful to all windows users , if you like then give me UPVOTES to me

TODAY I FOUND ONE AMAZING COMMAND TO GET MANY DETAILS  ABOUT HARDWARE , HARDDISK SMART... 0a203de2-f90d-433a-a5c9-064a45a1d00d?upload=true.jpg

TODAY I FOUND ONE AMAZING COMMAND TO GET MANY DETAILS  ABOUT HARDWARE , HARDDISK SMART... 5a2c9d4c-5d52-4849-815c-acd99d9fa571?upload=true.jpg

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, May 5, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile TODAY I FOUND ONE AMAZING COMMAND TO GET MANY DETAILS  ABOUT HARDWARE , HARDDISK SMART... :)

Naki, May 5, 2019
  3. Problem in Browse Data from My Harddisk

Hi Nirav,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to run the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices troubleshooter

The built-in Hardware and devices troubleshooter can detect and fix most of the errors and incorrect settings with devices. Refer to these steps to run this troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Method 2: Run SFC scan

If the above steps didn’t help, then it is possible that the issue is caused due to some corrupt system files. I would suggest you to run the SFC scan and check. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files
    that could be causing this issue. Refer to these steps to perform a SFC scan:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up
      elevated command prompt

• In the command prompt type the following command:
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter

• Now, restart the computer.

Try these steps and get back to us with the results. We’d be happy to help if you need any further assistance.

SujataMoktan, May 5, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

TODAY I FOUND ONE AMAZING COMMAND TO GET MANY DETAILS ABOUT HARDWARE , HARDDISK SMART...

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 5, 2019
Thema:

TODAY I FOUND ONE AMAZING COMMAND TO GET MANY DETAILS ABOUT HARDWARE , HARDDISK SMART...

1. TODAY I FOUND ONE AMAZING COMMAND TO GET MANY DETAILS ABOUT HARDWARE , HARDDISK SMART... - Similar Threads - TODAY FOUND AMAZING

2. Yesterday, i turned on smart app control and restarted pc then today smart app control...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yesterday, i turned on smart app control and restarted pc then today smart app control...: Please fix asap!!! after i opened untrusted app, i did canceled installation immediately!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-i-turned-on-smart-app-control-and/31883e03-b0ab-41ce-9804-e048d94fde45
  3. Microsoft defender antivirus doesn't show any details about found threat. How to get the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft defender antivirus doesn't show any details about found threat. How to get the...: Several times MS defender show warning about a threat. Does it have any information about where and what kind of threat has been found?Where does it keep it?...
  4. Pretty amazed at Windows resilience when changing hardware...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pretty amazed at Windows resilience when changing hardware...: Last few months, latest today, I have changed motherboard, gpu and cpu several times on a few desktops and not once have I ended up in a situation where Windows somehow died or had serious troubles and having to install it again. The old HAL from XP, Vista and 7 that was...
  5. Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk: Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum...
  6. Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk: Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum...
  7. About my harddisk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About my harddisk: I have a Acer Aspire A315-55G laptop that runs on Windows 10. The lap had an 931GB HDD hard disk. But since yesterday windows device manager says it is a SSD. Any help on what is going on? Also yesterday I installed "Bluestack " to my PC. Maybe that is the reason? And...
  8. I keep getting BSODs, this is the 5th one today

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting BSODs, this is the 5th one today: https://i.imgur.com/kmSRzVD.jpg I was getting BSODs for a while now, but it wasn't that often, after encountering an issue where the desktop loaded with a blank screen, i decided to clean install windows. Now I keep getting BSODs every 5 minutes, and don't know what's wrong,...
  9. I found a virus today...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I found a virus today...: What is a list of common viruses to look for and where do they commonly reside? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-found-a-virus-today/ad0fa07c-1b1b-4edd-97e9-e85f60178cd3
  10. Found something new today...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Found something new today...: I don't know how long it's been there, but in the Settings->Network & Internet hub, there is a little link "Network Reset". I was having trouble with my wireless dropping every few seconds, and I did this reset and everything is now running great. I think cycle after...