Windows 10: Today i got a blue screen of death.

Discus and support Today i got a blue screen of death. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today i got a blue screen of death, after restarting it gave me another BSOD. I tried to troubleshute menu, then reverting my system it wouldn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsMoltenCore, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Today i got a blue screen of death.

Today i got a blue screen of death, after restarting it gave me another BSOD. I tried to troubleshute menu, then reverting my system it wouldn't work. So i tried to clean install but my drive wasn't showing up. Now when i try to boot to my usb installation tool it says: Reboot and install a proper boot device or something like that. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/ItsMoltenCore
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItsMoltenCore, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 5, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Today i got a blue screen of death.

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Today i got a blue screen of death.

1. Today i got a blue screen of death. - Similar Threads - Today got blue

2. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  3. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  4. Installed new ram and got the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed new ram and got the blue screen of death: I recently tried to install more ram into my rig and when I went to boot it up it said that my cooler was not on or working which it was then it went to the blue screen of death I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work, won’t even let me reset my drive. I’ve took the...
  5. Having troubles with blue screens of death, started today

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having troubles with blue screens of death, started today: I was gaming today when my computer crashed twice. The second resulting in a bsod. And after that a restart --> bsod loop with a new error code every time: kmode exception not handledDriver IRQL Not Less or EqualSystem Thread Exception Not HandledCritical_ Process diedThese...
  6. I got this Blue Screen of death today and i have no idea how to fix. Someone please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got this Blue Screen of death today and i have no idea how to fix. Someone please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Emconixx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lueb1t/i_got_this_blue_screen_of_death_today_and_i_have/
  7. Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Subpar_diabetic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llx9ky/got_the_infamous_blue_screen_of_death_and_now_this/
  8. I got the “Blue Screen Of Death”! PLEASE HELP!

I got the “Blue Screen Of Death”! PLEASE HELP!: Good morning! I got thr blue screen of death on my computer and while doing a bootfix I keep getting this message about my C drive not being found. How do I get past it? [IMG]...
  9. Suddenly got blue screen of death

Suddenly got blue screen of death: Hello Everyone, Today I just got blue screen of death while I was surfing websites. I believe I didn't open any heavy tasks or anything. The only thing I opened at that time was just Chrome. I am worried now because as far as I know the blue screen of death is a major...
  10. Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself

Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself: What happen was, I was working on photoshop and suddenly i got a Bsod(blue screen) saying wd01000.sys(or something along those lines) error so i reseted im laptop and it started working. After 10mins of me defragmenting my C drive i got another Bsod saing "STOP......