Windows 10: TODAY I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE 64BIT 1809 AND THEN ACTIVATED WITH...

Discus and support TODAY I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE 64BIT 1809 AND THEN ACTIVATED WITH... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today 28-02-2019 at 1.15pm . on my college desktop , i installed clean windows 10 enterprise 64bit 1809 , downaloded from persian website last year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 28, 2019.

1. TODAY I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE 64BIT 1809 AND THEN ACTIVATED WITH...

Today 28-02-2019 at 1.15pm . on my college desktop , i installed clean windows 10 enterprise 64bit 1809 , downaloded from persian website last year and then i added latest updates to install.wim including intel graphics drivers.

And then i used rufus software to make usb bootable pendrive.

I thought it was professional edition. so i installed on dell desktop inspiron 3252 , Installation took less than 20 minutes .

After logged in to windows , i found it was enterprise so i was shocked. soon after i entered the professional retail key and then i clicked to activate. it was activated successfully without problems . Windows 10 activated with digital license.

Now the dell inspiron 3252 is supported for windows 10 64bit enterprise and professional editions.

Dell gives windows 10 64bit drivers , here is the support website link

https://www.dell.com/support/home/in/en/inbsdt1/product-support/product/inspiron-3252-small-desktop/drivers

source taken from www.dell.com

Thanks for reading my post .

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 28, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 28, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Feb 28, 2019
  4. TODAY I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE 64BIT 1809 AND THEN ACTIVATED WITH...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

TODAY I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE 64BIT 1809 AND THEN ACTIVATED WITH...

1. TODAY I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE 64BIT 1809 AND THEN ACTIVATED WITH... - Similar Threads - TODAY INSTALLED ENTERPRISE

2. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  3. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  4. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 1809 Enterprise and EoS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 1809 Enterprise and EoS: Hi, i'm sure this has been asked many times... but wondering if anyone know if this might get extended or if there's an option to buy extended patching/updates after May 11....
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise will not update past 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise will not update past 1809: HELP!! I need to update my Windows 10 Enterprise so that my Adobe programs will work. Adobe CC states my system needs to be upgraded to at least version 1903. When I use the Windows Update, it says I am current. Online I can see versions 1903 and 1909, etc. but my system...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019

Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019: I Want to know if this is save to use https://youtu.be/DV3Et2sOTVs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-1809-ltsc-2019/5c6ff5ba-b83c-4837-8f85-561babe4e9a7
  8. REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit

REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit: Iam trying to install software like Adobe photoshop cc 2018 to windows 10 Enterprises 64 bit but not installed,it shows like the software has completed to install but when you find it to app not seen/installed.Please help me to solve this problem...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit Version updates 1809 Failed

Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit Version updates 1809 Failed: I am upgrading workstations from Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit from lower version into 1809, but one of the workstations failed, "Windows installation has failed". * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated

I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated: I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated. I thought I had upgraded several years ago from Windows 8, but about a year ago I had to replace my hard drive. What do I need to do to activate the Windows 10 on my computer?...