Windows 10: Today I installed a Corsair Force MP510 240GB SSD in my HP Pavilion 15-cu0009tx and freshly...

Discus and support Today I installed a Corsair Force MP510 240GB SSD in my HP Pavilion 15-cu0009tx and freshly... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShovonShowrov [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShovonShowrov, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Today I installed a Corsair Force MP510 240GB SSD in my HP Pavilion 15-cu0009tx and freshly...

/u/ShovonShowrov, Mar 1, 2021

2. Win10 won't detect Corsair Mp510 SSD - clean install

Working with a new machine,

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max motherboard

Corsair Mp510 960GB NVMe2 SSD

Asus RIB RTX2060 6GB graphics card installed

Bios updated and configured for UEFI setup, no legacy options enabled, and AHCI for the SATA, not Raid.

Install from clean fresh USB install - OS does not recognize the SSD drive... can't find any drivers to make it discover.

However, break out during install to DISKPART and sometimes i can see the drive, and indeed partition, format etc... other times i can not.

Any input or suggestion, been struggling with multiple combination, no luck.

If i install SATA drive it will discover and install to SATA - so i know the USB media and generally the BIOS config is work. And Windows will not see the SSD even as 2nd disk to the SATA.

Just can't find way to get the SSD NVMe to recognized and install as disk 0

Anonymous12184, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Static~Charge, Mar 1, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

Today I installed a Corsair Force MP510 240GB SSD in my HP Pavilion 15-cu0009tx and freshly...

SDIMM upgrade for Hp Pavilion 15.6 laptop cs0064st

The Pavilion is spec'd for a maximum of 16 GB (2 X 8GB). I suggest checking here: RAM & SSD Upgrades | HP - Compaq Pavilion 15-cs0064st | Crucial.com. You may be able to find RAM elsewhere (like Newegg.com) more cheaply, though.

32 GB of Optane memory sounds like a cache for a spinning hard drive. Is that what you have? If you upgrade the main drive to an SSD, the optane cache will be of little or no use. (No harm, just pointless.)

bobkn, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Today I installed a Corsair Force MP510 240GB SSD in my HP Pavilion 15-cu0009tx and freshly...

1. Today I installed a Corsair Force MP510 240GB SSD in my HP Pavilion 15-cu0009tx and freshly... - Similar Threads - Today installed Corsair

2. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION: AFTER TODAYS UPDATE MY COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT ON MY HP PAVILION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-unistall-todays-update-on-my-hp-pavilion/066affa9-1c38-4004-905c-13bea6ccce78
  3. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION: AFTER TODAYS UPDATE MY COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT ON MY HP PAVILION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-unistall-todays-update-on-my-hp-pavilion/066affa9-1c38-4004-905c-13bea6ccce78
  4. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working today.: Hi, I have an Hp pavilion x360 and today it stopped working it came to this blue background with Troubleshoot and turn of your PC. I hit troubleshoot and then I hit the startup repair and after it said startup repair couldn’t repair your PC and it gave me 2 options one Shut...
  6. i have an hp pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have an hp pavilion 15: hi i have a pavilion 15 it came with windows 7, but got a free update, 10 years down the line to today ive had to take to a store for factory reboot, but now its telling me the windows 10 which was installed in my laptop at the repair shop is saying not activated, i thought...
  7. HP Pavilion 15-AF111NA stuttering after install of new SSD and Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion 15-AF111NA stuttering after install of new SSD and Windows 10: Hello I really hope someone can offer some support :- Ive replaced the old HDD with a new WD Blue SSD and did a new install of Windows 10. All went well except I now suffer from micro delays every couple of seconds and its driving me crazy. Ive updated Windows and...
  8. HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.: I have tried the recommended method of hard shut down repeated after the logo and spinning wheel appear and it reaches the 'preparing automatic repair' stage. That is where it stays. I have left it on that screen for up to 15 hours at one stage, and nothing happens, therefore...
  9. Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluethooth not working HP pavilion 15: Bluetooth Drivers for Hp in windows 10 Model HP pavilion. I have tried all options first it was working well with mediatek BT adaptor and now it automatically takes ralink drivers. When I try to add Bluetooth it say no Bluetooth available in PC I have tried almost all...
  10. Win10 won't detect Corsair Mp510 SSD - clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 won't detect Corsair Mp510 SSD - clean install: Working with a new machine, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max motherboard Corsair Mp510 960GB NVMe2 SSD Asus RIB RTX2060 6GB graphics card installed Bios updated and configured for UEFI setup, no legacy options enabled, and AHCI for the SATA, not Raid....